Symphony Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Symphony Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Symphony Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Symphony Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Symphony of the Seas (built 2018) is the second of two identical design, new Oasis 3-class Royal Caribbean ships - together with a sister vessel Harmony Of The Seas (launched in 2016). Royal Caribbean Symphony ship is the world's largest cruise ship, exceeding in size even its old Oasis-class sisters Allure and Oasis. The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class cruise vessel (as looked from above).
Symphony of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2744 staterooms for 5518 passengers (max capacity is 6370 guests), served by 2300 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 26 lounges and bars, 24 elevators, 9-deck-high Zip Line, 2 rock-climbing walls, 2 FlowRiders, a total of 19 pools. (including 4 swimming pools, plus 1 for kids), 9 jacuzzies (2 cantilevered).
Note: CruiseMapper's Symphony Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019-2020 (March 31 through April 25).
(NEW) Unique shipboard features
RCI Symphony has some unique features not currently available on the other Oasis-class ships. These brand new for RCCL venues were reveiled in October 2017 (during the vessel's construction) and include:
- "Ultimate Family Suite" (new cabin type / loft suite) features exclusive slide from the kids bedroom (upper level) down to the living room (lower level), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, air-hockey table, separate TV room (3D movies, popcorn machine, media library, video gaming consoles with games), large wraparound balcony (sized 20 m2 / 210 ft2, fitted with bumper pool table, small climbing wall, full-size whirlpool).
- "Hooked Seafood" - New England-style seafood restaurant for lunch and dinner located in the Solarium complex (forward on Pool Deck 15) offers fresh seafood and also has a raw bar where raw shucked oysters can be ordered.
- "El Loco Fresh" is a Mexican restaurant (capacity over 100 seats) offering fresh-made favorites. It is located in the Sports Zone (Pool Deck 15) replacing the "Mini Bites" food bar on Harmony of the Seas.
- "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade" has 12 large-sized TVs for watching live sporting events, as well as an video games section fitted with arcade machines. The sports bar / arcade is located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). It spans the neighborhood's entire length and takes the place of Sabor Mexican and Starbucks venues on the Harmony ship. Starbucks was relocated on Deck 5 (Royal Promenade), but this specialty coffee bar is not available on European cruise itineraries.
- "Sugar Beach Candy and Ice Cream" is a premium shop for sweet treats located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). The shop has colorful walls packed with candies, premium ice-cream, huge variety of toppings and also offers family-friendly activities and workshops. Sugar Beach replaced "Johnny Rockets" (fastfood bar).
- Laser Tag arena (experience available in the "Studio B" complex on Deck 3) offers glow-in-the-dark laser tag gaming with top-notch special effects.
- "Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle breaking team gaming experience.
The list of new (Symphony cruise ship only) show productions includes:
- "1977 "(in the Studio B / ice-rink theater) - themed on time traveling and dimension-jumping, with Panasonic-developed video projection technology
- "Flight" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the history of flying
- "Hairspray" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the Broadway musical
- "HiRo" (in the Aqua Theater) - themed on heroes combat fighting, with high-flying acrobatics, diving and extreme-sport stunts.
Royal Caribbean’s DreamWorks Experience
The Symphony cruise ship will not offer RCI's "DreamWorks Experience". This is a themed programming via partnership between Royal Caribbean International and Amblin Partners (DreamWorks SKG's owner company). Universal Pictures is the distributor of the DreamWorks movie productions through its subsidiary company Touchstone Pictures.
This signature entertainment program is geared toward families and offers DreamWorks movies-themed onboard activities on select ships within the RCI fleet. The list of such activities includes:
- DreamWorks characters meetings and greetings (plus photo ops). The list of characters available for meet & greets on the Symphony ship features Po (“Kung Fu Panda” movie), Shrek, Fiona, Puss (“Shrek” series), Alex, Gloria, King Julien, penguins (“The Penguins of Madagascar” series, “All Hail King Julien” series).
- Character Breakfast (in the dining room restaurant)
- 3D DreamWorks movie screenings (in the Royal Theater), including first-run movies which premieres on the ship are on the same day they go in land-based theaters
- DreamWorks TV channel in cabins
- Themed activities and games by the ship’s “Adventure Ocean” (onboard youth program) include animation workshops, story time, themed dance parties, character story-based adventure games, regular character visits to kids facilities, meets-and-greets.
- The Royal Caribbean’s “DreamWorks ships” list includes Allure, Anthem, Freedom, Harmony, Liberty, Mariner, Oasis, Ovation, Quantum, Voyager.
Symphony Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.