of TUI Discovery deck 15 (Splendour of the Seas - deck 5 Promenade)
- Diamond Club Lounge (32 seats, past guests only lounge, complimentary breakfast 8-10am, open bar, complimentary drinks between 5-8:30pm, 1 free Internet computer)
- Top Hat Lounge (338 seats show entertainment lounge with bar, stage, dance floor; also hosts bingo, dance parties, karaoke, art auctions, trivia quizzes, gameshows, religious services)
- Concierge Club Lounge (35 seats, suites- and “Crown & Anchor” past guests only venue, with Internet computers, full bar)
- Centrum Shops & Boutiques (duty free liquor and tobaccos, jewelry, logo souvenirs, perfumes, fashion clothes, etc)
- Guest Services is the ship’s Reception Desk for 24-hour assistance, information, bookings/reservations, luggage and cashier services.
- Shore Excursions Desk provides information on Royal Caribbean cruise tours and excursions (sponsored ashore), also planning and tour booking services.
- King and I Dining Room (level 2; “My Time Dining” dinner times 6-9pm), with the “Chef’s Table” room (5-course intimate gourmet dinner/specialty dining package/surcharge PP; opens at 7pm)
- Chef’s Table (private dining room, part of the Main Dining Room restaurant’s galley).