Ventura deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Ventura cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Ventura staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
P and O Ventura (built 2008, last refurbished in 2013, scheduled refurbishment in 2018 April) is of the Grand-class P and O cruise ships – together with ms Azura. These two vessels were the P&O Cruises UK fleet’s largest, until the arrival of mv Britannia (2015).
P and O Ventura cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1553 staterooms for 3106 passengers (max capacity is 3727 guests), served by 1226 crew/staff, with 12 dining venues, 16 bars, 5 swimming pools (1 covered with Skydome/retractable glass roof) and 6 jacuzzies, 12 elevators.
Note: On P&O Ventura ship, launderettes are located on decks Riviera, A, B, C, D, E, P. These are passenger use laundry facilities (open 8am-10pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available, with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
Ventura deck plan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of Ventura deck plan changes after the ship's 2013 drydock refurbishment (done at Blohm+Voss shipyard in Hamburg Germany) includes:
- (Deck 5) – new Atrium entertainment programme – now with a dance floor (also for lessons) and live band music at night. Internet Cafe was transformed into Library, while the old library was refitted into a perfume shop.
- (Deck 6) – 18 new single cruise cabins, of which 12 oceanview and 6 interior), at no single supplement rates.
- (Deck 7) – The Glass House (wine bar) replacing the Ramblas (Latin specialty restaurant)
- (Deck 7) – East (Asian specialty restaurant by Atul Kochhar, with new Southeast Asia menu.
- (Deck 17) – The Retreat (outdoor adults only spa terrace).
- Better (shipwide) Wi-Fi coverage.
Ventura deck plans are property of P&O Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.