Wind Star deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Wind Star cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Wind Star staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
msy Wind Star (built 1986, last refurbished in 2012) is the oldest of all three Windstar yachts – together with Wind Spirit and Wind Surf. These three vessels are uniquely designed to operate tall sailing ship cruises for the Windstar line. The Wind Star ship (the line’s first vessel) operates with both diesel engines and a computer system that controls the sails on its all four masts.
Wind Star cruise ship deck plan has a total of 74 staterooms for 148 passengers (max capacity is 178 guests), served by 84 crew/staff, with 5 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 1 jacuzzi, watersports marina, medical facility /doctor on the ship, no elevators.
Windstar Wind Star is a tall sailing cruise yacht operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services on board includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Internet packages can be purchased at the ship’s reception)
- Complimentary 24-hour available room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry/ironing
- All meals in all dining venues onboard, at all times, including in-room dining service
- All non-alcoholic drinks (including soda, juices, bottled water, tea, specialty coffees, cappuccino). Alcohol is not included in the Windstar fares.
- Welcome Aboard cocktails
- Complimentary watersports- and fitness equipment, onboard entertainment (incl Wind Star itinerary related lectures and media presentations).
- There are no daily scheduled activities, formal- or theme nights on this ship. Special events and parties on board can be designed by the Wind Star Cruise Director.
- Windstar shore excursions are not included in the cruise fares, but booked excursions/tours can be changed or even canceled without charge up to 24 hours prior to the tour’s date.
- In each port is offered a “Market Tour” (complimentary) on which you can join the Wind Star ship’s Executive Chef on his port shopping trip to local markets.
Wind Star deck plans are property of Windstar. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.