of ms Nieuw Statendam deck 1 (Main)
- Stuyvesant Room – multi-purpose room used for cards playing, small group meetings, lectures and presentations, “Club HAL” kids program activities, etc.
- HAL Nieuw Statendam Atrium (3-decks high open-floor design area for live music and performances entertainment (Lobby level 1 of 3)
- Journeys Ashore (Shore Excursions Desk – booking, information, planning)
- Meeting Rooms are both located portside and named “Half Moon Room” and “Hudson Room”.
- Cruise cabins from OO1001 to F1187 of which Inside cabins (categories I – Large or Standard and J, N – Standart) and Oceanview (categories FA and FB – Family; C, E, F – Large, and OO – Single).