Carnival Cruise Line enhanced its CHEERS! all-inclusive beverage program and now it includes more non-alcoholic beverages and a wider range of high quality brand spirits and wines by the glass. The improved program will be available to buy as of March 1, 2016.
CHEERS! beverage program allows guests to enjoy a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by paying a flat daily rate. Passengers must be 21 or older to buy CHEERS! and everyone in the same stateroom must purchase the program.
Now available within CHEERS! program are the following beverages:
- All spirits, including cognacs, whiskies, cocktails, and other spirits, as well as wine by the glass and beer, which cost less than $50 per serving (only drinks that cost less than $10 per serving were previously included in the program).
- Sodas (including specialty sodas offered at Havana Bar onboard Carnival Sunshine and new Carnival Vista, set to debut in May)
- RockStar energy drinks; Zero-proof frozen cocktails
- Specialty teas and coffees served in the coffee bars, main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 500ml bottles of water served in Carnival's bars and lounges
- Vitamin Water; Coconut Water; Powerade; Honest Tea
- Large format (1 and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the specialty restaurants and main dining rooms
- 25% discount off the menu price for any wine by the glass, spirit or cocktail costing over $50 per serving
- 25% discount off the menu price for champagne and wine by the bottle and larger format water bottles bought outside the specialty restaurants and main dining rooms
- 25% discount off the menu price for beverage classes and seminars.
The cost for Carnival guests who buy the CHEERS! program via line’s web site prior to their voyage is US$49.95 per person per day plus tips; the cost for the program when purchased once onboard is US$54.95 per person per day plus gratuities.