- Independence of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas will sail out of Southampton, the same 2 vessels sailing from the United Kingdom this year. The ships will explore the Mediterranean and Canary Islands, as well as Morocco.
- Independence of the Seas will offer a new Northern Europe cruise, including a visit to Rotterdam.
- Jewel of the Seas will feature departures from Rome on 7 and 9-night cruises to Greece and Turkey, as well as 7-night Western Mediterranean voyages visiting Spain and France.
- Freedom of the Seas will also offer 7-night Western Mediterranean sailings, while Brilliance of the Seas will sail on a 12-night itinerary, both with departures from Barcelona. Legend of the Seas will sail on 6 and 7-night voyages from Venice.
- Serenade of the Seas and Vision of the Seas will explore Northern Europe, with Vision offering new cruises from Amsterdam.
- Meanwhile, Explorer of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas will run new 7-night cruises in Alaska.
Ben Bouldin, sales director UK & Ireland for Royal Caribbean, said:
“The release of our 2017 itineraries is always an exciting time as we offer holidaymakers the perfect opportunity to get in early and book their dream holiday for 2017, while making some great savings on price.
“As a company, Royal Caribbean continually reviews the latest travel trends and builds extraordinary itineraries based on customer feedback in order to continue exciting our existing guests and attracting new ones.”