Varied Bahamas and Caribbean cruises from Miami, New York and Port Canaveral, port-intensive 10-day Morocco and Canary Islands sailings from Barcelona and intra-island Hawaii voyages from Honolulu are among the newly released fall and winter 2017-2018 program of Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL).
The cruises open for booking by loyalty (Latitudes) members and travel agents March 22, with general sales opening the next day.
- Norwegian Escape continues to sail year-round eastern Caribbean voyages to Nassau, St. Thomas and Tortola every Saturday from Miami.
- Western Caribbean routes are operated by Norwegian Getaway, returning to the US from seasonal Baltic deployment 2017 fall. Sailing Sundays from October 29, 2017 to April 22, 2018 the ship will call at Costa Maya, Cozumel, Roatan in Honduras and NCL's new Harvest Caye in Belize.
- Norwegian Epic returns to the US in 2017 fall to sail from Port Canaveral through the winter on 3-, 4- and 7-day eastern and western Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries. On all the Canaveral cruises will be featured Great Stirrup Cay, which adds island-wide enhancements, new features and amenities over the next 16 months. Norwegian Epic also sails alternating 7-day eastern and western Caribbean voyages from November 5, 2017 through March 21, 2018. The eastern route includes St. Thomas, Great Stirrup Cay and Tortola, while the western itinerary has Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, Great Stirrup Cay and Cozumel. In March 2018 the vessel will provide 3- and 4-day Bahamas getaways to Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau.
- The enhanced Norwegian Gem operates alternating 10- and 11-day eastern Caribbean sailings from New York from October 21, 2017 through April 17, 2018. Call ports include San Juan, Saint Thomas, Saint Maarten and Tortola. The 11-day version adds St. Kitts. In addition to 7-day Canada & New England round-trip cruises from New York during prime fall foliage season, NCL Norwegian Gem sails on a 10-day eastern Canada & Quebec cruise out of New York, calling at Québec City (overnight), Halifax and Sydney (Nova Scotia) and Corner Brook (Newfoundland).
- Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day Bahamas cruises from Miami year-round, with an all-inclusive experience boasting a free open bar.
- Norwegian Spirit is scheduled for early 2017 dry dock for significant enhancements. The ship remains in Europe for 2017 fall and winter, sailing the Canary Islands out of Barcelona. From late November 2017 to late April 2018, the 10-day Spain, Morocco and Canary Islands itinerary of Norwegian Spirit includes Casablanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Las Palmas, Funchal, Madeira, Malaga and Alicante.
- Pride of America, which was recently refurbished, continues to sail from Honolulu on Saturdays through April 2018.