Oceania Cruises is planning 7 maiden port calls in its summer 2017 and winter 2017-2018 programs. Nearly 120 of the 172 itineraries are new. The maiden calls include Bastia (Corsica), Villefranche and Nantes, France; Husavik, Iceland; Rijeka, Croatia; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Sept-Îles, Québec.
Travelers who book by September 30, 2016 get OLife Choice perks: unlimited Internet for free and one additional amenity (free unlimited house beverage package, free shore excursions or an onboard credit).
- The newest addition to the fleet of Oceania, ms Sirena, will spend in the Mediterranean most of 2017. Then the ship will sail to Dublin on a 12-day voyage from Lisbon to Bilbao before heading to Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Australia and South Pacific.
- Regatta will explore Alaska with 7- to 11-day sailings in summer 2017. After transiting Panama Canal, the vessel will operate South America cruises including a 21-day Patagonia trip. Other highlights include a 20-day cruise to Chile's islands, glaciers and fjords, and a 35-day Americas route in the Caribbean, along Mexican Riviera and on the Amazon.
- The first half of 2017 and 2018, ms Insignia will sail her 5th 'Around the World in 180 Days' cruise. 8 segments are available, including 20 days from Miami to Reykjavik via Greenland and 28 days from Rome to Montréal.
- Northern Europe is the home for Nautica in summer 2017, including a touch of the Mediterranean. One highlight is the 20-day voyage 'Trail of the Vikings', round-trip from London, with stops in Iceland and Greenland. Later in the year the ship will sail to Africa and Asia on 15-30-day trips, starting with a 30-day sailing from Dubai to Cape Town. The 30-day 'Indian Ocean Jubilee' is a holiday journey from Cape Town to Singapore.
- Marina spends 2017 summer and autumn in Europe, with Mediterranean sailings. An 11-day cruise round-trip from London sails to northern Norway. The ship will spend winter in the Caribbean on 7- to 12-day cruises.
- Riviera will offer 7-12-day Mediterranean voyages. Highlights include the 8-day 'Cosmopolitan Collage,' traversing the Italian and French coastline and the 11-day 'Fountains to Fortresses' cruise from Barcelona to Venice. Riviera will spend the winter in the Caribbean.
Select Oceania sailings to Asia and Africa offer the option of free 3-night pre- or post-cruise land tours. Examples include 'Roman Wonders,' to Rome and Vatican City; 'Beijing & the Great Wall,' exploring some of China's top historical sites and 'Winelands & Wildlife,' out of Cape Town.