A new port of call in Puerto Rico (Ponce), a new itinerary from Baltimore to Bahamas, and sailings from Miami, Tampa, San Juan and Port Everglades are among Royal Caribbean's newly released 2017-2018 deployment.
- Grandeur of the Seas continues sailing out of Baltimore year-round on various itineraries, including a new 9-night program to CocoCay and Nassau in the Bahamas, Bermuda (5 nights), fall foliage cruises to Canada and New England (9 nights), and southern Caribbean (also 9 nights), to destinations like Saint Thomas, Saint Kitts and Sain Maarten;
- Navigator of the Seas will sail 5-night cruises and 9-night cruises from Miami to southern Caribbean destinations like Bonaire and Aruba;
- Independence of the Seas will offer 4-and 5-night sailings from Port Everglades to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Labadee and Falmouth;
- Freedom of the Seas will head to the eastern and western Caribbean on 6- and 8-night routes;
- Serenade of the Seas will offer 10- and 11-night cruises to destinations including Ponce, Puerto Rico;
- Brilliance of the Seas will join fleetmate Rhapsody of the Seas in Tampa, with Brilliance offering 4- and 5-night sailings to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Key West, and Rhapsody sailing 7-night cruises;
- Jewel of the Seas will call at Sain Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Barbados with departures from San Juan on week-long cruises.