Princess Cruises announced its up to $800 per stateroom “Spring into Savings” sale on cruises to enchanting parts of the world including the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, California Coast and Hawaii.
In addition to the special spring savings, passengers can benefit from up to $400 free onboard spending money.
Starting today, guests booking voyages up to 9 days in length will receive onboard credit of $50 per stateroom for interior and oceanview cabins; $100 for veranda staterooms; or $200 for mini-suites or above.
Those booking cruises for 10 or more days will receive $100 for interior and oceanview rooms; $200 for veranda staterooms; and $400 for mini-suites or above.
Plus, vacationers can reserve now with a deposit reduced to only $100 per person.
Here are some examples of “Spring into Savings” sale deals:
- 7-day Western Caribbean voyage: was $649, reduced to $549 interior; was $999, reduced to $799 balcony;
- 7-day California Coastal voyage: was $749, reduced to $649 interior; was $1,099, reduced to$999 balcony;
- 10-day Caribbean cruise: was $1,099, reduced to $949 interior; was $1,699, reduced to $1,449 balcony;
- 14-day Caribbean cruise: was $1,399, reduced to $1,099 interior; was $2,099, reduced to $1,599 balcony;
- 15-day Hawaii cruise: was $1,699, reduced to $1,499 interior; was $2,599, reduced to $2,199 balcony.
All prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Princess Cruises “Spring into Savings” sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on 28 April 2015, and is available to residents of the US, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and Puerto Rico.
Princess Cruises also announced the result of its fund-raising sailing this past February to support heart health - a check presented to the AHA (American Heart Association) for $832,000. The special cruise was part of the line’s “Cruising for a Cause” program and fully themed around the important cause.
The funds were raised from a part of each passenger’s fare and a 100% matching amount from Princess Cruise Line.