Costa Cruises is currently expanding its suite perks. The line gives passengers who book in the more expensive accommodations all-inclusive beverage packages, complimentary meals in specialty restaurants, exclusive access to onboard events and more.
Costa's expanded perks start this month on all ships of the operator. Among the announced amenities are:
- A complimentary Intenditore beverage package, the highest-level beverage package offered by Costa. The package includes unlimited drinks, priced up to 9 euros on bar menus, drinks from the mini bar or served in the cabin, as well as special wine pairings in the restaurants and buffet.
- Costa's Club Restaurants will now be reserved for suite passengers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nonsuite passengers can dine in the Club Restaurants for a fee, pending availability. Suite passengers can also choose to dine in the main restaurant and will have priority for reservations at other specialty restaurants.
- Complimentary room service and full in-cabin meals. Suite accommodations include a welcome bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine with canapes, an Illy Caffe coffee maker, fresh fruits replenished daily, bathrobes and slippers, a pillow menu and organic cotton sheets. A private butler will offer shoe-shine service and is available to book onboard services and tours as well as unpack luggage.
- Exclusive activities including wine tastings, a day pass to the thermal area of the spa, where available, private cocktail events and reserved front-row seats to every show in the ship's theater. A dedicated specialist will be available to assist with shopping and selecting shore excursions.
- In Barcelona and Savona, suite passengers will have priority embarkation with Ferrari sparkling wine, Illy Caffe and a selection of snacks.