Seabourn added a new loyalty tier to the Seabourn Club program of the line. The new loyalty tier, called Diamond Elite, applies to passengers who have reached 650 or more Club Points from previous cruises with Seabourn.
This new loyalty level comes with all of the benefits of the Seabourn Diamond status, as well as the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary dry-cleaning (One bag for every 7 days on board)
- $100 Spa Credit
- One bottle of upgraded Welcome Onboard Champagne
- Disembarkation/embarkation transfer to/from ship – 50 miles or less
- 150% Single Supplement A-PH; 175% Single Supplement PS-GR (on select voyages)
- Seabourn Club Diamond Elite Member Luggage Tag
- Welcome Diamond Elite Gift when you achieve Diamond Elite status
Implementation for the new loyalty level is scheduled to roll out as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: 11/23/16 voyage 4675 (4672D, 4672C combos that cross mid-way)
- Seabourn Quest: 11/28/16 voyage 6662 (6660D, 6660A, 6655B combos that cross mid-way)
- Seabourn Encore: 12/04/16 voyage 7679
- Seabourn Sojourn: 12/5/16 voyage 5670 (5667A combo that crosses mid-way)
Guests who have a balance of 650+ Club Points have been automatically upgraded to Diamond Elite status.
Source: Seabourn Cruises