Canada and New England 2018 cruise season promoted by Princess Cruises boasts fall foliage to iconic east coast destinations and offers the largest deployment ever with a couple of the line's newest ships – Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
The 3,560-guest Royal Princess and Regal Princess, sailing for the first time together departing from Quebec and New York, offer ten cruise departures on four itineraries, visiting twelve destinations in Canada and New England.
All 2018 Canada/New England cruises are open for sale on December 1. Highlights include:
- Royal Princess makes her maiden 10- to 11-day voyages out of Quebec and New York featuring overnight stays in Quebec on every voyage. These cruises visit Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) and Quebec. The 11-day cruises include an overnight stay in Boston. Cruises depart Sept. 25; Oct. 5 and 16.
- In addition, Royal Princess offers a 14-day Canada & Colonial America cruise from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale featuring calls in Port Saguenay (scenic cruising of the Saguenay River), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, New York and Norfolk (for Williamsburg and Jamestown). This cruise departs on Oct. 26.
- Regal Princess sails on seven-day cruises roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax. Cruises depart Sept. 22, 29; Oct. 6, 13 and 20.
- A five-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway out of New York is also being offered aboard Regal Princess, visiting Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax. This voyage departs on Oct. 27.
To further enhance guests' cruise vacations, Princess Cruises is pleased to offer a choice of two cruisetours on the East Coast to see the sites of colonial America or Niagara Falls and the best of Eastern Canada:
- Historic America Cruisetour takes guests to such important places as Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
The Maple Explorer Cruisetour brings guests to beautiful Niagra Falls; exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, dazzling cathedrals and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guests will also be treated to a lovely cruise through the picturesque Thousand Islands.
Captain's Circle Savings
Princess Cruises loyal past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book before August 31, 2017. Captain's Circle members purchasing a Canada/New England cruise or cruisetour will receive a savings of $50 per person (does not apply to third and fourth berth guests).
Club Class Mini-Suites
All fall 2018 Canada/New England guests sailing aboard Royal Princess or Regal Princess can book a new stateroom category featuring VIP amenities and exclusive dining with the new Club Class Mini-Suite. This elevated mini-suite category features select perks including new Club Class Dining, a reserved dining area with expedited seating and expanded menu options; priority embarkation and disembarkation; complimentary wine and luxurious bathrobes.