Scenic Cruises company launches a New Year sale that offers up to 45% off as well as free private door-to-door chauffeur transfers for all Europe river cruises in 2017, when booked before February 15.
The cruise line has 19 itineraries and 4 new cruises in 2017, priced from £1,545 per person.
New to the Scenic experiences for 2017 is a limited-edition Gems of the Danube with the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. On the 11-day cruise, tour and rail journey from Budapest to London, guests will have a two-night stay in the five-star Danieli Hotel and two days onboard the Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express.
What’s included in a Scenic river cruise:
- Return flights from a selection of UK airports
- Unlimited on-board complimentary drinks
- All meals and a choice of up to 6 dining venues
- Award winning complimentary shore excursions
- Once-in-a-lifetime Enrich events and experiences
- Choice of luxury Suites – largest on Europe’s rivers
- Exclusive tailormade GPS devices for self-guided touring
- Use of electronically assisted bikes
- Complimentary wifi and laundry service
- Private butler service
- All tips, transfers and taxes
- All drinks are included except for a very small number of rare and vintage spirits, wines and champagnes.
Source: Scenic. Cruises