The world’s leading destination-focused cruise line, Oceania Cruises, unveiled its most extensive tropics and exotics itineraries to date.
The new itineraries relate to the regions of Asia, Africa, Australia, the South Pacific, Mexico, Caribbean, and South America. Extended and overnight port stays allow for in-depth exploration and immersion into the history, culture and cuisine of more than 240 ports of call.
2018-2019 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights include:
- 75 itineraries, of which 53 are brand new including 10 South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand,12 new Asia & Africa, 23 new Caribbean cruises.
- 24 Extended Journeys ranging 17-59 days and exploring the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Australia.
- Passengers will be able to savor the beauty and joyful Polynesian culture of South Pacific aboard Oceania Marina, the most luxurious ship in Tahitian waters.
- Guests will also explore the marvels of Asia and Africa aboard Nautica and Insignia, including the Far East Mystique voyage with 2 overnights in Yangon and calls on the most revered destinations in India.
- Regatta will boast thrilling Australia & New Zealand voyages, with a new roundtrip Auckland cruise, Tasman Traveler, with an overnight in Sydney, as well as visits to Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Napier.
- More options are offered to enjoy the island culture of the Caribbean with 28 voyages on Regatta, Riviera and Sirena, 17 of which visit Cuba.