AIDA Cruises offers additional shore excursions for 2017-2018 Caribbean season.
- On the “Caribbean and Central America” routes with AIDAmar from/to La Romana or from/to Montego Bay, passengers can choose between various excursions. The new “Life and culture of the Rastafari” tour in Montego Bay is quite informative.
- While visiting Rastafari village in the island's center, cruisers not only learn about the history and beliefs of Jamaican Rasta Men, but also enjoy local food.
- In La Romana, travellers can enjoy a horseback ride and on their horses explore the rural regions. They can also take a kayak on Chavon river and in 2-person kayaks paddle along the river shore. This new excursion is offered to guests onboard AIDAdiva and AIDAluna on their Caribbean sailings as well.
- Cartagena de Indias, often considered the most beautiful city in South America, lies on the Columbian Caribbean coast. The historic old town, surrounded by the city wall, has enchanting monasteries and churches, majestic palaces, palm-bordered plazas.
- Puerto Limon offers AIDA guests swim and cook on a private beach. At Gandoca-Manzanillo national park, they will have enough time to enjoy the beach and have fun bathing, then make lunch together right at the ocean.
- The last station is Grand Cayman. On a brand new tour, AIDAluna passengers can sample authentic local spirits and visit the only rum factory on the island as well as taste the popular Seven Fathom Rums, explore the typical beer brewery Caybrew and try native beer.