Princess Cruises announced its cruises and cruisetours for 2019, opening for sale December 14.
Noteworthy itineraries for the season include Northern Europe, with cruise line’s return to Greenland onboard Pacific Princess, new departures from Dublin on the well known British Isles itineraries onboard Crown Princess and the chance to search for the Northern Lights onboard Sapphire Princess, cruising the longest season ever from London/Southampton UK.
All cruises include the line’s exclusive Local Connections program, which brings storytellers aboard to share personal insights about upcoming cruise ports, offering passengers an insider’s guide to the next destination.
2019 cruise season features 5 ships sailing to 130 destinations from the Mediterranean corners to the northernmost of Europe. Passengers can choose from 85 itineraries on 211 departures, visiting 37 different countries, with 30 ports of call with longer time ashore, including 5 ports with overnights.
2019 Princess Cruises highlights include:
- New 24-night "Canada and New England" roundtrip cruise from Southampton, visiting Boston, Charlottetown, and staying overnight in New York.
- New 12-night "Search for the Northern Lights" sailing roundtrip from Southampton, calling at ports including Tromso, Stavanger and staying overnight in Alta.
- New 14-night "Mediterranean Explorer" sailing roundtrip from Southampton visiting Portimao, Ajaccio, Cadiz, Carcassonne, Ceuta.
- New 18-night Greenland and Iceland cruise, roundtrip from Dover, visiting Akureyri, Isafjordur, Nanortalik, Reykjavik, Qaqortoq.
- Overnight stays in Dublin, Venice, St Petersburg, Alta, New York.
- The first roundtrip Dublin season onboard Crown Princess, 11 British Isles sailings.
- Maiden call to Rockland.