Celebrity Cruises announced its lineup of Caribbean itineraries for 2019-2020 season. The cruise line will base 6 ships in the region: the newbuild Celebrity Edge, as well as Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Summit and Celebrity Silhouette.
- The new Celebrity Edge, will once again sail on 7-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries, visiting Tortola, Grand Cayman, St. Maarten, Key West and more. Passengers can book both itineraries back-to-back for a single Caribbean escape.
- Fresh from her multi-million-dollar refit, Celebrity Equinox will offer new technology to continue with year-round Caribbean trips. Sailing out of Fort Lauderdale FL beginning summer 2019, Equinox will visit ports like Punta Cana, Grand Cayman, St. Thomas, and more.
- In 2019-2020, Celebrity Infinity will continue to sail on 4- and 5-night cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL, with alternating visits to Cozumel-Key West, and Key West-Nassau.
- In 2019 Celebrity Reflection will return to Caribbean, offering 10- and 11-night Ultimate Caribbean voyages, visiting a variety of tropical destinations, such as Antigua, Barbados, Aruba, St Lucia, Curacao, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico, and more.
- Citing popular demand, Celebrity said that Celebrity Silhouette will once again offer 9- and 12-night southern Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale. The 9-night itinerary of the ship visits Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and Grand Cayman, and is designed specifically to offer passengers a longer vacation while only being away for 5 work days. The 12-night voyage visits islands in Lesser Antilles including Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, and more. In early 2020, the Silhouette cruise ship will undergo a comprehensive enhancement.
- Celebrity Summit will debut a new look during 2019-2020 Caribbean season, with completely redesigned cabins. In 2019, the ship will offer passengers the chance to explore both Bermuda and New England together on either a 10- or 11-night cruise, with calls at Portland, Bar Harbor and Boston. Celebrity will once again offer an 11-night voyage that includes an overnight in Boston for the 4th of July and an overnight in Halifax to celebrate the birthday of Canada. The revitalized ship will also continue with sailings to Bermuda and the Caribbean. Its 7-night southern Caribbean cruises departing roundtrip from San Juan will call at destinations including new itineraries to Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba, while its 7-night Bermuda getaways give passengers 3 days and 2 nights on the island.