This special cruise is the result of a 3-year partnership between MSC and NFL team. The themed cruise will be hosted annually over the next 3 years, with exciting opportunities to interact in person with team alumni. For 2018 voyage, prices start at US$699 per person for a balcony stateroom.
During the cruise, passengers will be able to enjoy some special activities, including:
- See Miami Dolphins legends Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper, Nat Moore, Patrick Surtain, Sam Madison, Terry Kirby.
- Take home an autograph from the alumni, and get a photo with the cheerleaders of the team.
- Cheer alongside team’s cheerleaders and hype up crowd with team mascot, T.D.
- Enjoy special performances by cheer squad and T.D.
- Get to know former players during Q&A sessions.
Beyond the fan cruise on March 17, MSC Seaside will host Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for the team's annual calendar shoot April 28, 2018. Passengerts can catch behind-the-scenes look at cheerleaders in swimsuit and lifestyle attire around the spaces onboard the cruise ship, as well as in the Caribbean cruise ports the vessel visits. The cheerleaders will host special programming for guests. Via the Save & Sail summer promo, vacationers can book a balcony room on the cruise starting at US$649 per person.