Legend of the Seas is a long-time favourite among vacationers in Asia where she was homeported between 2008 and 2013. The ship will offer a series of enticing itineraries for her Singapore season till November 2015, ranging from 3 to 14 nights, to 19 ports ofcall in 10 different countries: Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The voyages include:
- 3-night sailing to Penang, Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang);
- 5-night sailing to Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ko Samui;
- 10-night one-way sailing to Ko Samui, Bangkok, Sihanoukville, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Hue/Danang, Hong Kong (new itinerary);
- 10-night sailing to Ko Samui, Bangkok, Sihanoukville, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (new itinerary);
- 10-night one-way sailing from Hong Kong to Taipei (Keelung), Boracay, Manila, Kota Kinabalu, Puerto Princesa, Bandar Seri Begawan and Singapore (new itinerary);
- 14-night one-way sailing to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Phuket, Bali (Benoa), Broome, Lombok, Geraldton, Perth (new itinerary).