Following the “Southern Celebración” World Cruise 2017 round-trip from Miami FL, for the remainder of the year Serenity will sail throughout North America, with east and west coasts routes, through Alaska, Canada and New England, as well as in the Caribbean.
Crystal Serenity has spent most of her 12 years at sea sailing the Mediterranean, Black Sea and Western Europe, but the line’s expansion plans afforded a change.
Crystal Serenity’s new schedule of luxury cruises includes:
- a repositioning Panama Canal cruise from Miami to Los Angeles;
- convenient 7-night explorations of California;
- a 14-night Mexico itinerary;
- a 16-night route through Hawaii;
- 7-, 9- and 10-night cruises through the glaciers of Alaska and British Columbia;
- 7- and 10-night itineraries through the ports of Eastern Canada and New England;
- autumn and winter cruises into the Caribbean along the Southern East Coast.