Bunbury is a port city and the 3rd largest city in Western Australia - following Perth (state's capital) and Mandurah. The city covers a total area of approx 223 km2 (86 ml2) and has population around 75,000.
- Bunbury is located approx 175 km (109 ml) south of Perth, at the mouth of Preston River and close to the mouth of Collie River. The port opens to Koombana Bay and the bigger Geographe Bay - extending southwards to Cape Naturaliste.
- The town was established in 1836. The city's administrative area (Greater Bunbury) includes 4 government areas and extends between Boyanup (south), Capel (southwest) and Yarloop (north).
- Port Bunbury services Western Australia's mining, farming and timber industries. It is the centre of economic activity for Greater Bunbury sub-region via the flow of cargo through it to/from all parts of the world.
- The port's proposed expansion is expected to promote further growth for the whole sub-region. It may also be an economic stimulus for corporate support and auxiliary services associated with seaport-based industries.
- Bunbury offers many recreational and tourism opportunities. Among the most popular are: Bunbury Back Beach, Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury Wildlife Park, Koombana Bay, Leschenault Inlet.
The Bunbury cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Bunbury, Western Australia.
If you lose the Bunbury location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Bunbury cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Bunbury, Western Australia. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
28 January, 2018