- Devil Island has a total area of just 1,3 km2 (0,5 ml2), length of 2 km (1,2 ml) and is characterised by low hills rising to a highest elevation point 150 m (492 ft).
- This Antarctic island is an Important Bird Area (IBA) as officially identified by BirdLife International (global partnership of conservation organisations) due to the isle's large breeding colony of over 30,000 Adelie penguins. The fauna also includes nesting seabirds - brown skuas (aka Antarctic skua) and snow petrels.
The island has several famous namesakes, located in:
- Ontario Canada - Devil's Island (on Lake Temagami)
- Nova Scotia Canada - Devils Island
- French Guiana - Devil's Island (Ile du Diable), the Cayenne penal colony
- Wisconsin USA - Devils Island (Apostle Islands)
Highlights: Adelie penguins
The Devil Island cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Devil Island, Antarctica.
If you lose the Devil Island location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Devil Island cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Devil Island, Antarctica. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
- February, 2017
|Day||Ships in port|
13 February, 2017