Mykonos cruise port is located in the Cyclades Islands‘ center. They are Circle Islands in the Aegean Sea, surrounding Delos.
Mykonos cruise port has a scenic harbor. The town is beautiful with its narrow curving streets, gorgeous blue-door cube houses and whitewashed steps. During the spring, the town is lively with an array of flowers. Attraction of the town are the white windmills. Mykonos cruise port is a preferred port of call, especially in May and in September. Its popularity increases each year.
Mykonos cruise port is the second most busiest Cycladic Island’s destination. The first is Santorini.
Highlights: Hora, Delos, windmills
Mykonos Island cruise terminal
Cruise ships to Mykonos Island dock (anchor) at Mykonos - port town on the western coast. Mykonos cruise ship terminal is located at Tourlos. It is near Agios Stefanos beach. The distance to Mykonos Town (Hora) is 1.2 miles (3.5 km). There are shuttle buses to the town center. You can also catch a taxi from the taxi square on the Mykonos waterfront. The walking distance is about half an hour.
Mykonos cruise port dock at Tourlos serves only smaller cruise ships. Larger vessels anchor in the bay and the passengers are tendered ashore by boats. Mykonos cruise port tender dock is in the old harbour. It is within walking distance from the town center.
The closest airport is located 6 km from Mykonos cruise port terminal and 3.5 km from the tender dock.
Mykonos cruise port is in the itineraries of most of the major cruise lines including Norwegian Cruise Line, Costa Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, Holland America Line, MSC Cruises, Cunard, Pullmantur Cruises, Princess Cruises, Windstar Cruises, Crystal Cruises, SeaDream Yacht Club, Oceania Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises, Silversea and Regent.
Mykonos Island tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Petros the Pelican: Petros is the official Mykonos’s mascot since 1954. The first “Petros” was found in the area after a storm. The bird left its migrating and became resident of Mykonos. It lived there for over 30 years. Now, the spirit of Petros is found in his predecessor around the seafront.
- Windmills: they date from the 16th century and are among the most popular landmarks.
- Little Venice: this is the nickname of the western town part (near the sea). All the buildings in the area are constructed at the edge of the sea. The verandas are overhanging the seawater.
- Paraportiani: located near the entrance of the harbour. The transalation of the name is ” inner or secondary door.” Parapotiani comprises five smaller churches. The first was built in 1475.
- Delos: the small island is among the top archaeological sites in Greece. It is a national museum. You can reach it by ferry from Mykonos cruise port old dock. The voyage takes around one hour.
- Beaches: the beaches of Mykonos are like taken from romantic novel. Among the most popular are Ornos Beach (7 km from Mykonos cruise port terminal, 4 from the tender dock), Agios Ioannis Beach (8 km from Mykonos cruise port terminal, 5 from the tender dock) and Paradise Beach (9 km from Mykonos cruise port terminal, 6.3 from the tender dock)
The Mykonos Island cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Mykonos Island, Greece.
If you lose the Mykonos Island location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Mykonos Island cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Mykonos Island, Greece. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
1 May, 2017
2 May, 2017
4 May, 2017
5 May, 2017
8 May, 2017
9 May, 2017
11 May, 2017
12 May, 2017
14 May, 2017
15 May, 2017
16 May, 2017
17 May, 2017
18 May, 2017
19 May, 2017
20 May, 2017
22 May, 2017
23 May, 2017
25 May, 2017
26 May, 2017
27 May, 2017
29 May, 2017
30 May, 2017
31 May, 2017