Porto Cervo is a port city on Sardinia Island (Italy) and capital of the Costa Smeralda resort area. The port is located in a sheltered bay on the island's northeastern coast.
Cruise ship tourists will be able to wander through the modern pedestrian streets of Porto Cervo featuring classic Mediterranean architecture. The big marina contains very expensive yachts. It is overlooked by Stella Maris Church, modern whitewashed design made by the Roman architect, Michel Vici. He also created a grotto-design shopping arcade in the city centre containing plenty of exclusive boutiques.
Costa Smeralda is the northern Sardinia's coastal area, that is among Europe's most popular (and expensive) tourist destinations.
- It has length of approx 20 km (13 ml) and features white sand beaches, golf resort clubs, luxury yacht marinas, private jet services, private helicopter services, top-luxury hotels.
- Costa Smeralda has drawn some of the world's most affluent visitors, among which many celebrities and business tycoons.
- This location is also the Europe's most expensive, with house prices reaching up to USD 400,000 per m2, or over USD 4 million for a modest 100 m2 (1076 ft2) house property.
- The main towns in the Costa Smeralda area are Capriccioli, Liscia di Vacca, Porto Cervo, and Romazzino. Developments of this area started in 1961, financed by a consortium led by Aga Khan IV ().
- The graves of Li Muri Giants graves (built by the Nuragic civilization during the Bronze Age) are the area's main archaeological sites.
- The Sardinia Cup (an annual sailing regatta) is held off Costa Smeralda's coast each September.
Highlights: Aga Khan resort, Costa Smeralda
Porto Cervo cruise terminal
Porto Cervo is a tender port, which means cruise ships anchor in outside the harbor and their passengers are transported to the pier via the ship's tender boats.
Porto Cervo tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
Costa Smeralda (Sardinia's northern coast)
Port Porto Cervo cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ship||Arrival||Departure||Next Port of Call|
|14 May, 2018|
|Oceania Riviera||11:00||19:00||Palermo, Sicily, Italy|
|20 May, 2018|
|SeaDream II||Bonifacio, Corsica, France|
|24 May, 2018|
|Royal Clipper||Porto Ercole, Italy|
|28 May, 2018|
|Le Ponant||Villasimius, Sardinia, Italy|
The Porto Cervo cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy.
If you lose the Porto Cervo location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.