Quy Nhon is a port city located in Binh Dinh Province, central Vietnam. The city covers a total area of approx 284 km2 (110 ml2) and has a population of around 537,320 people (2014 census).
- Quy Nhon is composed of sixteen wards and five communes. It is also the capital of Binh Dinh Province. Historically, city's commercial activities were focused on fishing and agriculture. In recent years, there has been a significant shift towards tourism and service industries. There is also a significant manufacturing sector.
- The town of Quy Nhon was officially established in the late 18th century, though its origins stretch back further to 11th-century Champa culture, Tây Sơn Dynasty and 18th-century seaport Thi Nai. During the 1620s the city was host to Portuguese Jesuits. He named the place Pulo Cambi.
- Quy Nhon is renowned as the birthplace of Vietnamese emperor Nguyen Hue (18th century) and, more recently, had an American military presence during Vietnam War. Currently, the city is recognized as a first class settlement with a geo-economic priority and urbanized infrastructure.
- Quy Nhon Port (Cang Quy Nhon in Vietnamese) is the major port of Binh Dinh Province, located in Hai Cang (sea port) ward at the eastern tip of the city of Quy Nhon.
- Quy Nhon Port is the most accessible main port not only for Binh Dinh Province, but also for Central Highlands provinces of Kon Tum and Gia Lai, and even parts of Cambodia and Laos like Ratanakiri Province and Attapeu Province.
- National Route 19 features its starting point at Quy Nhon Port. It leads up to Gia Lai Province and Le Thanh border gate on Cambodia's border (247 km from Quy Nhon Port). The road also links the cruise port to National Road 1.
Port Quy Nhon cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Quy Nhon, Vietnam. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ship||Arrival||Departure||Next Port of Call|
|16 December, 2018|
|Silver Shadow||08:00||18:00||Nha Trang, Vietnam|
The Quy Nhon cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Quy Nhon, Vietnam.
If you lose the Quy Nhon location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.