The small West Coast town, which was known for the bad weather, Seattle, has exploded into a bustling powergouse on the Pacific Rim known for espresso. Seattle port is a very good place for walk, as long as it isn’t raining. The Space Needle is one of the most recongizable symbols in the world situated in the town, which view of the top may stops your breath. In the downtown part of Seattle you will probably spend most of your spare time. There are many shops and restaurants that open up around evey corner in Seattle crusie port.
You can find information about Seattle cruise port terminal – address, location and map, driving directions, parking information and fees. Check the cruise ship schedule and explore Seattle city tours possibilities.
Seattle cruise terminal
The crusie port of Seattle was established on September 5 1911 with the votes of King County, WA, confirmed by Port District Act and run by elected commission with 5 members. This port district runs both the airport and the seaport of Seattle.
The port of Washington is well known with the nickname ”The Emerald City“. Seattle is considered to be metropolis with rich culture and a great gateway to exotic places. The port has two terminal – Terminal 91 and Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal (Pier #66). The ship schedule offers cruises from the spring through all the fall.
Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal
This terminal is used by Oceania and Norwegian passengers. Its inaugural was in 2000. The terminal is located on 10-acre, sited on Pier #66. There also are waterside and city center. The dock had served as a refrigerated storage, railway station and warehousing. The height of the terminal is two-floor with a system which allows direct transfer to the ship from the upper one. The parking space is located across the street. The terminal offers restaurant, café, luggage handling, concierge, rental car kiosk and shops. It has only one cruise ship mooring access.
Address: Port of SeattleSeattle, Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal (Pier #66), 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington 98121
Cruise Terminal 91
This terminal is used by Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Disney, Carnival,Princess and Celebrity passengers. Smith Cove cruise terminal is located on Pier # 90 and Pier #91, 2 miles from downtown in northwest direction. The port used to serve as an industrial port and a resupply base and still looks a kind of industrial. Smith Cove cruise terminal offers car rental desk, concierge, luggage handling, retail kiosks, check-in and customs. Close there is a parking and shuttle minibus service which is free. The passengers can pick up a cell phone car lot. It has two cruise ship moorings.
Address: Cruise Terminal 91 (Smith Cove Cruise Terminal), 2001 West Garfield St., Seattle, Washington 98119
The parking rate is $24.00 daily (Port Authority’s subject to change).
Seattle tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Space Needle: enjoy beautiful city center views, buy souvenirs or dine at the rotating SkyCity restaurant.
- Pioneer Square: situated a mile away from Bell Street Pier, the original center of the pioneer town and the place of the first timber mill in Seattle.
- Seattle Aquarium: located by Pier #59, offers interesting sea creatures like the Pacific coral world, brightly colored fish, Puget sound fish and tentacled octopus. You can also visit the shop of the aquarium.
- Museum of Flight: aviation devoted museum where you can see superb full WWII fighter planes collection, Shuttle space plane, flight attendants fashion and International Space Station mockup.
- Pike Place Market: great farmers’ city market, a place where you can walk and watch plenty goods. It is located right to Bell Street Pier.
- Seattle Art Museum Downtown: the biggest museum of art in the region, enjoy artworks from all over the world while touring in the galleries.
- Olympic Sculpture Park: free park with thought provoking and abstract sculptures, located a mile away from Bell Street Pier in northwest direction.
Hotels near Seattle cruise port terminal
- Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Arctic Club Hotel Seattle-Downtown
- Historic Apartment at Merchants Cafe & Saloon
- Hotel 1000
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- Alexis, a Kimpton Hotel
- Panama Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel
- Vintage Park, a Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel Seattle
- Hotel Seattle
- W Seattle
- Hostelling International – Seattle at the American Hotel
- Executive Hotel Pacific
- Crowne Plaza Seattle
- Harbor Steps by Alfred’s Vacation Rentals
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Harbor Steps by Sea to Sky Rentals
- Hilton Seattle
- Sorrento Hotel
Seattle cruise port videos