AmaLea Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaLea
|Builder||Vahali Shipyards (Serbia)|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Passengers||79 - 158|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of AmaLea
The 158-passenger AmaLea debuts in 2018. She also features the advanced AmaWaterways design and exclusive Twin Balconies available in most of the staterooms, measuring the spacious 235 sq.feet. Four suites are available of 350 sq.feet each. Guests can have gourmet dining and free-flowing wines at the multiple dining venues. The Sun Deck provides lounge chairs, a heated pool, Jaccuzi and swim-up bar. Passengers on AMA Lea tend to be 45+, mainly American. The ship pampers with free Internet and WiFi throughout, complimentary bike tours and 24-hour specialty tea and coffee.
AmaLea river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaLea cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaLea cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaLea river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "TULIP TIME CRUISE" are 10-days (sailing 8 days) river cruises through The Netherlands & Belgium round-trip from Amsterdam. There is a 2-night Amsterdam hotel package included in the fares.
- "BLUE DANUBE DISCOVERY" are 13-days (sailing 8 days) river cruises to Nuremberg, visiting Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia. There are 2-night Budapest and 3-night Prague hotel packages included in the fares.
- "THE ROMANTIC DANUBE" / "THE ROMANTIC DANUBE (WINE THEMED)" are 11-days (sailing 8 days) river cruises from Vilshofen to Budapest, visiting Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia. There is a 3-night Prague hotel packages included in the fares.
- "MELODIES OF THE DANUBE" / "MELODIES OF THE DANUBE (WINE THEMED)" are 11-days (sailing 8 days) river cruises from Vilshofen to Budapest, visiting Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia. There is a 3-night Prague hotel packages included in the fares.
- "ICONIC CHRISTMAS MARKETS" are 10-days (sailing 8 days) Christmas Markets cruises from Prague to Budapest, visiting the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Hungary, with 2-nights in Prague. Other special offers are the guided shore excursions in every port visited including Limited Edition Tours.
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 8
- Total number of cabins: 79 (of which 4 Suite, 45 Twin Balcony, 18 French Balconies, 12 with a not-opening window).
- Restaurants: Main Dining Room, Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Observation (with al fresco Teak Front Deck), Main Lounge & Bar, Lea Atrium (lobby), Fireside Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Sauna, top-deck (pool/jacuzzi, sundeck loungers and shaded relaxation area, giant chess, putting green, walking track).
- AmaLea cruise deals are inclusive of Internet (and Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions (including on bikes), ground transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
- The APT AmaLea boat is among the newest generation AMA river cruise ships of the Concerto-class. Her sisters are AmaKristina (2016), AmaViola (2016), AmaStella (2016), and also AmaBella, AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde and AmaVista. This is a new APT river cruise boat design featuring the "Twin Balcony" accommodations concept. It combines the traditional French Balcony with a second covered open-air verandah for all-weather use.
- Another unique feature of AMAwaterways AmaLea cruises is the complimentary using of onboard bicycles on shore excursions/tours in each of the ports along the itineraries.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - SU (x4, deck3)
- Twin Balcony Staterooms - AA (x8, deck3), AB (x10, deck2), BA (x12, deck3), BB (x15, deck2)
- Balcony Staterooms - C (x18, decks2&3)
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x8), E (x4, deck1).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.