Arosa Aqua Review and Specifications
Specifications of Arosa Aqua
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH (Germany)|
|Owner||A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Passengers||99 - 202|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||Inge Kampwerth|
Review of Arosa Aqua
The Arosa Aqua boat cruises on Rhine River leaving from Germany (Cologne / Koln).
A-Rosa Aqua cruise ship belongs to the fleet of the German A-Rosa Cruises company, with current home port Rostock, Germany. Her sister ships are the A-Rosa named Brava and Viva. Among the features all included in fares are the gratuities, shore excursions, roundtrip air, specialty beverages and cocktails. Three decks of cabins are available on A-Rosa Aqua, all measuring 156 sq.feet, with private bathrooms, writing tables, interactive televisions and seating. The cabins on Decks Two and Three have French verandahs (walls of windows with opening doors, though you really can't step out). A-Rosa Aqua main restaurant is on Deck Three, adjacent to the Lounge, focusing on Mediterranean cuisine with continental European touch. The standouts on board are the massive spa, gym and salon. The Aqua ship also has a sauna and a steam room, a pool on the sun deck, bicycles to use in port.
A-Rosa Aqua river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative A-Rosa cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Arosa Aqua cruisetour deals (all-inclusive), influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
- "RHINE DISCOVERY SOUTH" - 4-days mini river cruise from Cologne with a southbound route. It is also operated as the Xmas Holiday themed "RHINE CHRISTMAS MARKETS". It offers short-travel (Christmas shopping) Rhine river vacations from Koln (round-trip), which visits the festive Xmas markets in Cologne, Mannheim, Strasbourg and Mainz.
- "RHINE NORTH" - 7-days Belgium and Holland river cruise from Germany (Koln/Cologne round-trip). It visits Holland (Hoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam), Belgium (Ghent, Antwerp) and Holland again (Arnhem).
- "RHINE METROPOLISES” - 5-days Belgium and Holland river cruise from Germany (Koln/Cologne round-trip). The route offers visiting the cities of Antwerp ( overnight dock stay), Amsterdam and Dusseldorf.
- "RHINE SOUTH” - 7-days France, Switzerland and Germany river cruise from Cologne (round-trip). The route offers visiting the cities of Boppard, Strasbourg (overnight dock stay), Basel, Breisach, Mainz, and Koblenz.
The Arosa Aqua itinerary program includes the following voyages leaving from Cologne (Koln) Germany:
- 4-day (Rhine River cruise from Germany to Holland) round-trip from Cologne to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Nijmegen, ending in Cologne
- 4-day (Rhine cruise in Germany) round-trip from Cologne to Mannheim, Kehl (Strasbourg), Mainz, ending in Cologne
- 4-day (Rhine cruise in Germany) round-trip from Cologne to Worms, Mannheim, Kehl (Strasbourg), Mainz, ending in Cologne
- 4-day (Rhine cruise from Germany to Holland) round-trip from Cologne to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnheim, ending in Cologne
- 5-day (Rhine cruise to Holland and Belgium) round-trip from Cologne to Antwerp (overnight), Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, ending in Cologne
- 5-day (Rhine cruise in Germany) round-trip from Cologne to Koblenz, Mannheim, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg), Mainz, ending in Cologne
- 6-day (Rhine cruise in Germany and Switzerland) round-trip from Cologne to Mannheim, Kehl (Strasbourg), Bazel (overnight), Mainz, Loreley Rock (Passage), Koblenz, ending in Cologne
- 7-day (Rhine cruise to Holland and Belgium) round-trip from Cologne to Ijsselmeer (Lake Yssel passage), Hoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Gent, Terneuzen, Antwerp (Harbour cruising), Arnheim, ending in Cologne
- 7-day (Rhine cruise to Belgium and Holland) round-trip from Cologne to Hoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Gent, Terneuzen, Antwerp (Harbour cruising), Arnheim, ending in Cologne
- 7-day (Rhine cruise in Germany and Switzerland) round-trip from Cologne to Boppard, Loreley Rock (Passage), Kehl (Strasbourg overnight), Basel, Breisach, Mainz, Loreley Rock (Passage), Koblenz, ending in Cologne
River cruise itinerary ports
Follows the list of Arosa Cruises itinerary ports of call and the visited countries by the Aqua riverboat:
- Germany – Cologne (Koln), Koblenz, Loreley Rock, Boppard, Mannheim, Speyer, Mainz, Dusseldorf, Worms
- The Netherlands (Holland) – Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Ijsselmeer (Lake Yssel), Hoorn, Arnheim, Terneuzen, Nijmegen
- Belgium – Antwerp (Antwerpen), Gent
- Switzerland - Basel
- France - Kehl (to Strasbourg)
Arosa Aqua wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 99 (of which 70 French Balconies, 29 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants, Lounges & Bars: Market Restaurant (main dining), Cafe Restaurant (casual, Afternoon tea), Wine Bar (itinerary-based regional delicacies), Aqua Lounge & Bar, Sun Deck (Mobile Bar & Grill, shaded relaxation area, giant chess, putting green), Aqua Atrium (lobby).
- A-Rosa Aqua cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, all tours /excursions (including on bicycles), ground transfers, live onboard entertainment (local performers, enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings), 24-hour coffee/tea, alcohol (beer, wine, spirits), replenished daily bottled water.
- The ARosa Aqua river ship is the first of three same class ships, followed by A-Rosa Brava and A-Rosa Viva. Their prominent features are the indoor spa, sauna, gym, and an outdoor whirlpool. Highest category staterooms are "French Balcony". There are no Suites on the Aqua ship. These three vessels represent the beautiful-looking A-Rosa river cruise ship design preceding the line's newest "Balcony Suite" ships Flora and Silva.
- The ARosa Aqua ship offers complimentary bicycles on land tours and excursions in each of the visited ports.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.