Arosa Silva Review and Specifications
Specifications of Arosa Silva
Review of Arosa Silva
The Arosa Silva boat cruises on Danube, Rhine and Moselle rivers leaving from Austria, Germany, Hungary and Romania.
Arosa Silva cruise ship
A-Rosa Silva cruise ship was built in Warnemünde, Germany, by Neptun Werft GmbH. She entered service in 2012. The Arosa Silva ship is by the line's newest design. The biggest difference from the other ships in the fleet is that it has six suites in addition to the standard stateroom configurations. Just like all her fleetmates, Silva offers all inclusive river cruise experience in European rivers' waters. Among the features all included in fares are the gratuities, shore excursions, roundtrip air, specialty beverages and cocktails. A-Rosa Silva main restaurant is on Deck Three, adjacent to the Lounge, focusing on Mediterranan cuisine with continental European touch. The standouts on board are the massive spa, gym and salon. The Silva ship also has a sauna and a steam room, a pool on the sun deck, bicycles to use in port.
A-Rosa Silva ship
|Year built||2012||IMO number MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||no 211572460 DD7467 Germany|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||186 52 3,520 tons 444 ft (135 m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator Christened by||Neptun Werft GmbH (Germany) A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH Sonja Dreisow|
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
A-Rosa Silva river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative A-Rosa cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Arosa Silva cruisetour deals (all-inclusive), influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
Arosa Silva itineraries
- 7-days “RHINE NORTH" is a Belgium and Holland cruise from Cologne, Germany (round-trip).
- 7-days "RHINE METROPOLISES and SEA” is a modified Holland and Belgium cruise from Cologne (round-trip, featuring Dutch lake cruising on Ijsselmeer and Markermeer).
- 7-days "Danube Christmas Markets Cruise" from Passau (round-trip, eastbound route). It offers visiting the Xmas markets in Passau, Bratislava, Budapest (overnight stay), Esztergom, Vienna (overnight stay) and Melk.
- 7-days "DANUBE CLASSICS" is a river cruise from Passau (round-trip) to Vienna (overnight dock stay), Esztergom, Budapest (overnight stay), Bratislava, Krems, Wachau Valley cruising, and Melk.
- There are two ("Black Sea") Romania Danube Delta cruises- from Passau to Bucharest (10-days) and the reverse from Bucharest to Passau (11-days).
- Departure ports times are as follows: from Cologne (at 5 pm), from Frankfurt (at 5pm), from Passau (at 4 or 4:30 pm), from Bucharest (at 8pm).
The Arosa Silva itinerary program includes the following voyages leaving from Germany, Austria and Romania:
- 4-day (Rhine River cruise to Belgium and Holland) round-trip from Cologne to Antwerp (overnight), Amsterdam, Dusseldorf
- 4-day (Rhine cruise in Germany) round-trip from Cologne to Worms, Mannheim, Kehl (Strasbourg), Mainz, Loreley Rock (Passage)
- 4-day (Rhine cruise from Germany to Holland) round-trip from Cologne to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Nijmegen
- 5-day (Rhine cruise to Holland and Belgium) round-trip from Cologne to Antwerp (overnight), Amsterdam, Dusseldorf
- 5-day (Moselle River cruise in Germany) round-trip from Cologne to Koblenz, Loreley Rock (Passage), Mannheim, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg), Mainz
- 7-day (Rhine cruise to Holland and Belgium) round-trip from Cologne to Ijsselmeer (Lake Yssel passage), Hoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam (overnight, Harbour tour), Gent, Terneuzen, Scheldt (Schelde ) river cruising, Antwerp (overnight), Arnheim
- 7-day (Main River cruise in Germany) from Passau to Cologne, visiting Regensburg, Nurnberg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Wertheim, Frankfurt, ending in Cologne
- 7-day (Main River cruise in Germany) from Cologne to Passau, visiting Frankfurt, Wertheim, Wurzburg, Schweinfurt, Hassfurt, Nurnberg, Regensburg, ending in Passau
- 7-day (Main River cruise in Germany) from Frankfurt to Passau, visiting Wertheim, Wurzburg (overnight), Schweinfurt, Hassfurt, Nurnberg, Regensburg, ending in Passau
- 7-day (Danube River cruise from Austria) round-trip from Engelhartszell to Budapest, Kalocsa, Mohacs, Belgrade, Mohacs, Bratislava, Vienna, Krems, Wachau Valley cruising, Melk
- 7-day (Danube River cruise from Austria) round-trip from Engelhartszell to Vienna (overnight), Esztergom, Budapest (overnight), Bratislava, Krems, Wachau Valley cruising, Melk
- 10-day (Danube cruise from Austria to Romania) from Engelhartszell to Oltenita, visiting Wachau Valley cruising, Vienna, Budapest, Mohacs, Belgrade, Giurgiu, Oltenita, Tulcea (overnight), Sulina, Braila, ending in Oltenita
- 10-day (Danube cruise from Austria) round-trip from Engelhartszell to Budapest, Kalocsa, Mohacs, Belgrade, Mohacs, Bratislava, Vienna, Krems, Wachau Valley cruising, Melk
- 11-day (Danube cruise from Romania to Austria) from Oltenita to Engelhartszell, visiting Tulcea (overnight), Sulina, Fetesti, Oltenita, Rousse (overnight), Belgrade, Novi Sad, Mohacs, Budapest, Vienna, Krems, Wachau Valley cruising, Melk, ending in Engelhartszell
River cruise itinerary ports
Follows the list of Arosa Cruises itinerary ports of call and the visited countries by the Silva riverboat:
- Germany - Koln/Cologne, Koblenz, Main-Danube Canal, Loreley Rock, Mannheim, Schweinfurt, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg), Hassfurt, Mainz, Dusseldorf, Worms, Regensburg, Nurnberg (Nuremberg), Bamberg, Wurzburg, Wertheim, Frankfurt, Passau
- The Netherlands (Holland) - Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Terneuzen, Ijsselmeer (Lake Yssel), Hoorn, Arnheim, Nijmegen, Dutch Delta, Westerscheide (Western Scheldt)
- Belgium - Antwerp (Antwerpen), Ghent (Gent), Terneuzen
- Austria - Vienna, Melk, Krems, Engelhartszell, Wachau Valley
- Hungary - Budapest, Mohacs, Kalocsa, Esztergom
- Slovakia - Bratislava
- Romania - Danube Delta, Galati, Tulcea, Sulina, Fetesti, Oltenita, Giurgiu (to Bucharest), Braila
- Bulgaria - Rousse/Ruse
- Serbia - Belgrade, Iron Gates, Novi Sad
- Ukraine - Danube Delta- Vylkove, Izmayil
ARosa Silva river cruise tours ashore are usually themed as "food and wine", culture and history excursions (visiting museums and architecture, old towns touring and sightseeing), with sports and leisure activities.