Avalon Affinity Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Affinity
Review of Avalon Affinity
The Avalon Affinity boat cruises on Moselle, Rhine and Danube Rivers along the inland waterways of Holland, France, Belgium and Germany. The ship is departing from Amsterdam, Zurich, Vienna and Budapest.
Avalon Affinity cruise ship
Avalon Affinity cruise ship was launched in 2009 and accommodates up to 138 passengers for their intimate river cruise experience, reflecting the uniqueness of European rivers. After an exciting day of exploring Europe's most beautiful cities, guests can relax in the two lounges, rest in a deck chair on the Sky Deck, or soak in the Avalon whirlpool. Avalon Affinity is a contemporary river boat featuring popular amenities: free Wi-Fi access throughout and complimentary Internet Corner, hair salon, fitness center and elevator. As for the accommodations, Avalon Affinity boasts with well-appointed and spacious deluxe suites and staterooms, most of them featuring a large sliding-glass door, floor-to-ceiling, with a French Balcony.
Avalon Affinity ship
|Year built||2009||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211457570 DJ3487 Germany|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||138 39 5,000 tons 360 ft (110 m)||Ship builder Owner Operator Christened by||Den Breejen BV (Holland) Group Voyagers Inc Avalon Waterways Suzanne Hall|
Avalon Affinity cabinsStaterooms Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
Avalon Affinity river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Affinity cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers. Follows the list of Avalon Affinity itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP).Both itineraries include bus transfer Prague-Passau (embarkation/disembarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Romantic Rhine" 8-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Southbound, code WAZ). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Amsterdam to Basel (code WAZ).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
- (12-nights cruising) "The Rhine and Moselle" are 13-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Basel (Southbound, code WARZ).
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" are Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).