Avalon Envision Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Envision
|Year built||2018 new ship|
|Builder||Den Breejen Shipyard (Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland)|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2775 gt|
|Passengers||84 - 166|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||Avalon Expression, Avalon Illumination, Avalon Impression, Avalon Passion|
Review of Avalon Envision
MS Avalon Envision boat cruises on Danube River departing from Amsterdam, Budapest, Prague and Nurnberg.
Avalon Envision cruise ship is part of Avalon Waterways cutting-edge Suite Ships. This magnificent river boat features two decks of Panorama Suites, all with wall-to-wall windows, transforming the living space into open-air unique balcony. The Panorama Suites boast 200 sq. feet, which is more than 30% than the standard, and affords passengers incomparable opportunity to face each morning the splendid scenery.
MS Avalon Envision onboard amenities include the Panorama Bistro alternative dining, expanded fitness center, spacious Sky Deck with lounge chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, whirlpool and al fresco lunches at Envision's Sky Bistro.
Avalon Envision river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Envision cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Envision itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" are Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).
- (7-nights cruising) "Magnificent Europe" are 15-days river cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest (Eastbound, code WAB), and the reverse from Budapest to Amsterdam (Westbound, code WBA).
- (7-nights cruising) “The Blue Danube Discovery” are 13-days river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation, Westbound, code WBN). The reverse route is themed “The Legendary Danube” – (7-days sailing) 11-days river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WNB, Nuremberg embarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Budapest (code WNBO) and the reverse from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBNO).
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" are 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBVO, non-inclusive of Budapest hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" are 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
Avalon Envision wiki
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 84 (of which 2 Royal Suite, 66 Panorama Suite, 16 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants: Envision (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Envision Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
- Avalon Envision cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Envision cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
- The Avalon Envision boat is the 13th vessel in Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" class. Among the ship's best features are 2 full decks of Suite cabins (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and spacious and diverse public venues (each with full-length floor-ceiling windows).
- Each Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" is powered by two Caterpillar Marine diesel engines (model C32 ACERT, total power output 1420 kW / 1930 HP), plus an emergency diesel generator. The ship's propulsion is diesel-electric, with one azimuth thruster (at the bow) and a "Silent Drive System" (separating the ship's engines from passenger staterooms).
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms) - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, mini bar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in room.
- 2x "Royal Suites" (RS) - deck 3, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2
- Panorama Suites - P (x33, deck 3), A (x23, deck 2), B (x9, deck 2) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms category - D (x10, deck 1), E (x6, deck 1) - sizes 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.