Avalon Impression Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Impression
|Builder||Den Breejen BV (Holland)|
|Owner||Group Voyagers Inc|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2775 gt|
|Passengers||84 - 166|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||J. Mara DelliPriscoli|
Review of Avalon Impression
The Avalon Impression boat cruises on Danube River departing from Amsterdam, Passau, Nurnberg, Prague and Budapest.
Avalon Impression cruise ship debuts in 2014 as a part of Avalon cutting-edge Suite Ships fleet. This gorgeous vessel features two decks of Panorama Suites, all with panoramic Wall-to-Wall Windows which transform the space into Open-Air Balcony. ms Avalon Impression Panorama Suites with their vast 200 sq.feet free space, are more than 30 per cent larger than industry's standard suites, affording guests the opportunity to wake up facing the beautiful passing scenery. Some of the various onboard amenities include the alternative dining option in Panorama Bistro, light al fresco lunch at the Sky Bistro, expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck featuring a whirlpool and premium lounge chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Avalon Impression river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Impression cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Impression itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" are Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).
- (7-nights cruising) "Magnificent Europe" are 15-days river cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest (Eastbound, code WAB), and the reverse from Budapest to Amsterdam (Westbound, code WBA).
- (7-nights cruising) “The Blue Danube Discovery” are 13-days river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation, Westbound, code WBN). The reverse route is themed “The Legendary Danube”: (7-days sailing) 11-days river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WNB, Nuremberg embarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Budapest (code WNBO) and the reverse from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBNO).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" are 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP). Both itineraries include bus transfer Prague-Passau (embarkation/disembarkation) and visiting Bratislava. "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
Avalon Impression wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 84 (of which 2 Royal Suite, 66 Panorama Suite, 16 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants: Impression (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Impression Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
- Avalon Impression cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Impression cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
- The Avalon Impression boat is the 6th vessel in the line's "Suite Ships" class. With this unique river cruise ship design are also the Avalon Waterways ships Artistry 2, Expression, Illumination, Panorama, Poetry 2, Tapestry 2, Tranquility 2, Visionary and Vista. The list of its best features includes: 2 full decks of spacious Suite accommodations (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and large and diverse public venues all with full panorama views.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms) - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, mini bar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in room.
- 2x "Royal Suites" (RS) - deck 3, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2
- Panorama Suites - P (x33, deck 3), A (x23, deck 2), B (x9, deck 2) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms category - D (x10, deck 1), E (x6, deck 1) - sizes 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Impression Itineraries 2017
The below listed Avalon Impression cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Avalon Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|15 Apr||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|16 Apr||Amsterdam, Holland|
|17 Apr||Cologne, Germany|
|18 Apr||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|18 Apr||Rudesheim, Germany|
|19 Apr||Main River|
|19 Apr||Miltenberg, Germany|
|20 Apr||Wurzburg, Germany|
|21 Apr||Bamberg, Germany|
|22 Apr||Nuremberg, Germany|
|23 Apr||Regensburg, Germany|
|24 Apr||Passau, Germany|
|25 Apr||Melk, Austria|
|25 Apr||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|25 Apr||Durnstein, Austria|
|26 Apr||Vienna, Austria|
|27 Apr||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|28 Apr||Budapest, Hungary|
|29 Apr||Arriving in Budapest, Hungary|
|27 May||Departing from Budapest, Hungary|
|28 May||Danube River|
|28 May - 29 May||Vienna, Austria (Overnight)|
|29 May||Vienna, Austria|
|30 May||Durnstein, Austria|
|30 May||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|30 May||Melk, Austria|
|31 May||Passau, Germany|
|01 Jun||Regensburg, Germany|
|02 Jun||Roth, Germany|
|03 Jun||Arriving in Nuremberg, Germany|
|24 Jun||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|25 Jun||Amsterdam, Holland|
|26 Jun||Cologne, Germany|
|27 Jun||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|27 Jun||Rudesheim, Germany|
|28 Jun||Main River|
|28 Jun||Miltenberg, Germany|
|29 Jun||Wurzburg, Germany|
|30 Jun||Bamberg, Germany|
|01 Jul||Nuremberg, Germany|
|02 Jul||Regensburg, Germany|
|03 Jul||Passau, Germany|
|04 Jul||Melk, Austria|
|04 Jul||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|04 Jul||Durnstein, Austria|
|05 Jul||Vienna, Austria|
|06 Jul||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|07 Jul||Budapest, Hungary|
|08 Jul||Arriving in Budapest, Hungary|
|08 Jul||Departing from Budapest, Hungary|
|09 Jul||Danube River|
|09 Jul - 10 Jul||Vienna, Austria (Overnight)|
|10 Jul||Vienna, Austria|
|11 Jul||Durnstein, Austria|
|11 Jul||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|11 Jul||Melk, Austria|
|12 Jul||Passau, Germany|
|13 Jul||Regensburg, Germany|
|14 Jul||Roth, Germany|
|15 Jul||Arriving in Nuremberg, Germany|
|19 Aug||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|20 Aug||Amsterdam, Holland|
|21 Aug||Cologne, Germany|
|22 Aug||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|22 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany|
|23 Aug||Main River|
|23 Aug||Miltenberg, Germany|
|24 Aug||Wurzburg, Germany|
|25 Aug||Bamberg, Germany|
|26 Aug||Nuremberg, Germany|
|27 Aug||Regensburg, Germany|
|28 Aug||Passau, Germany|
|29 Aug||Melk, Austria|
|29 Aug||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|29 Aug||Durnstein, Austria|
|30 Aug||Vienna, Austria|
|31 Aug||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|01 Sep||Budapest, Hungary|
|02 Sep||Arriving in Budapest, Hungary|
|16 Sep||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|17 Sep||Amsterdam, Holland|
|18 Sep||Cologne, Germany|
|19 Sep||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|19 Sep||Rudesheim, Germany|
|20 Sep||Main River|
|20 Sep||Miltenberg, Germany|
|21 Sep||Wurzburg, Germany|
|22 Sep||Bamberg, Germany|
|23 Sep||Nuremberg, Germany|
|24 Sep||Regensburg, Germany|
|25 Sep||Passau, Germany|
|26 Sep||Melk, Austria|
|26 Sep||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|26 Sep||Durnstein, Austria|
|27 Sep||Vienna, Austria|
|28 Sep||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|29 Sep||Budapest, Hungary|
|30 Sep||Arriving in Budapest, Hungary|