Avalon Tapestry II Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Tapestry II
|Builder||Den Breejen BV (Holland)|
|Owner||Group Voyagers Inc|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2022 gt|
|Passengers||65 - 130|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||Diana Gabaldon|
Review of Avalon Tapestry II
The Avalon Tapestry II boat cruises on Seine River, departing from Paris, France.
Avalon Tapestry II cruise ship is new to the European river waters and debuts in 2015, offering an intimate cruise setting. Just like her sister Suite Ships, Avalon Artistry II, Avalon Poetry II, Avalon Tranquility II and Avalon Visionary, the Avalon Tapestry II provides two decks of suites with Wall-to-Wall Panoramic Windows. ms Tapestry II onboard amenities include the alternative dining in Panorama Bistro, free Wi-Fi access and complimentary Internet Corner, expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck with a whirlpool, premium lounge chairs, and al fresco lunch at the Sky Bistro. Avalon offers Choice cruising experience with a choice of Traditional, Independent or Leisurely sightseeing options. Also offered are onboard Avalon experiences with local entertainers, chefs, artisans and experts.
Avalon Tapestry 2 river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Tapestry 2 cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Tapestry 2 itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Paris to Normandy Landing Beaches" are 8-days Seine river cruises from Paris (round-trip, code WPP).
- (Two ships, 14-nights cruising) "Grand France" are 16-days Saone, Rhone and Seine river cruises from Paris to Cote d’Azur (Southbound, code WPL), and the reverse from Cote d’Azur to Paris (Northbound, code WLP). These are "back-to-back" river travel vacation deals combining the Tapestry's Seine cruise with the "Burgundy and Provence" itinerary route operated by the Avalon Poetry 2 ship. These Avalon Waterways deals offer embarkation and disembarkation in Paris, Chalon and Arles, with included TGV train (speed train) travel Paris-Dijon or the reverse Dijon-Paris.
Avalon Tapestry II wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 65 (of which 2 Royal Suite, 51 Panorama Suite, 12 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants: Tapestry (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Tapestry Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
- Avalon Tapestry II cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Tapestry 2 cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
- The Avalon Tapestry II boat is the 9th vessel in the line's "Suite Ships" class. With this unique river cruise ship design are also the Avalon Waterways ships Artistry 2, Expression, Illumination, Impression, Panorama, Poetry 2, Tranquility 2, Visionary and Vista. The list of its best features includes: 2 full decks of spacious Suite accommodations (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and large and diverse public venues all with full panorama views.
- Other luxury river cruise lines ships with itineraries on Seine river from Paris France are offered by AmaWaterways (AmaLegro), Avalon Waterways (Creativity), Uniworld (Baroness), Scenic (Gem) and Viking (Kadlin, Neptune, Pride, Rinda, Rolf, Spirit).
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, mini bar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in room.
- 2 Royal Suites (R) - deck 4, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2.
- Panorama Suites - P (deck 4, x25), A (deck 3, x17) and B (deck 3, x8) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms (category, number) - D (6), E (6) - size 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Tapestry II Itineraries 2017
The below listed Avalon Tapestry II cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Avalon Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|29 Oct||Departing from Paris, France|
|29 Oct 23:00 - 23:00||Vernon, France|
|29 Oct 23:00 - 23:00||Les Andelys, France|
|30 Oct 23:00 - 23:00||Rives-en-Seine, Caudebec-en-Caux, France|
|31 Oct 23:00 - 23:00||Rives-en-Seine, Caudebec-en-Caux, France|
|01 Nov 23:00 - 23:00||Rouen, France|
|02 Nov 23:00 - 23:00||Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, France|
|03 Nov 23:00 - 23:00||Paris, France|
|04 Nov||Arriving in Paris, France|