MS Kasr Ibrim Review and Specifications
Review of MS Kasr Ibrim
The Kasr Ibrim ship cruises on Nile River and Lake Nasser, departing from Cairo, Egypt.
Kasr Ibrim cruise ship
MS Kasr Ibrim Nile River cruise ship welcomes her guests to enjoy Lake Nasser in contemporary style, Art Deco staterooms and relaxing sauna. The Kasr Ibrim ship is small in size and creates a stress-free personalized cruising holiday. Ship's staterooms include amenities like in-room safe, hotel-style beds, mini bar, individual air conditioning and hair dryer. Suite amenities also offer a private balcony and Jacuzzi tub. Daytime activities include exotic fee-free excursions with Egyptologists, and seminars about the culture and history of the region. Board games in the library are another advantage. The Sun Deck is perfect to relax after the long days of exploring, with its lounge chairs and shaded areas. The fitness centre offers cardio equipment. You can also unwind in the steam bath and sauna or take a swim in the swimming pool and relax in the whirlpool on Sun Deck. The first-aid clinic is available for passengers’ convenience. The Bel Air Bar and Lounge is perfect for a drink and enjoying great conversations. You can also have a drink at the Sun Deck's Pool Bar, and take in the magnificent landscape.
MS Kasr Ibrim ship
|Year built||1997||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||na na Egypt|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||130 75 1,700 tons 256 ft (78 m)||Ship builder Owner Operator||na (Egypt) Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Insight Tours|
Kasr Ibrim Nile river cruise package deals inclusions
ms Kasr Ibrim cabins
The ship is often chartered by the Viking cruise line, but also from other river cruise lines offering luxury Nile River travel deals in Egypt. MS Kasr Ibrim Nile River cruise prices are based on double occupancy. Know that they might be different when you book your Egypt river cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On its Nile River cruise ship charters, European river cruise lines usually offer USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
ms Kasr Ibrim LAKE NASSER cruise itineraries
The Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise itinerary is 4 Days (3 Nights) in length. It offers Egypt Nile cruises from Abu Simbel to Aswan. With a length of 5 Days (4 Nights) is the reverse route - from Aswan to Abu Simbel.
- 16 DAY "EGYPT AND NILE RIVER WITH LAKE NASSER" cruise from Cairo, starting with a flight from UK to Egypt. Follows a 3-day/2-night stay in the Egypt's capital city, then transfer to Alexandria for touring, Alexandria-Cairo motor-coach transfer and flight Cairo-Aswan (for embarkation). On day 12 is the Aswan's Nile River cruise disembarkation and Lake Nasser cruise portion embarkation, then Aswan to Abu Simbel river trip, with disembarkation and flight from Abu Simbel back to Cairo.
- 12 DAY "PYRAMIDS, LAKE NASSER AND NILE" cruise from Cairo (round-trip), with embarkation in Abu Simbel to Aswan (Lake Nasser cruise disembarkation and Nile River cruise embarkation), to end in Luxor (disembarkation, with a flight to Cairo and a farewell classy dinner).
- ms Kasr Ibrim cruise Itineraries may vary and could be altered due to Nile river conditions, traffic and special events (sometimes archaeological sites may be closed by the Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities for research/restoration purposes).
- Kasr Ibrim ship cruises must be booked at least 45 days prior to departure.
ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise tours and excursions
- Cairo tours (Pyramids of Giza, The Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara step pyramid, Cairo Museum, a Show, Saladin's citadel, Alabaster Mosque, Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra synagogue and visiting the Khan el-Khalili bazaar.
- Alexandria tours (National Museum, Catacombs, Pompey's Pillar, the Alexandria's Library, Pharaoh's Lighthouse.
- Kom Ombo (Temple of Horus and Sobek, man’s first calendar), Edfu (Horus' Temple).
- Luxor tours (Museum, Temple, Avenue of the Sphinxes, the Karnak Temple, Amun-Ra, Valley of the Kings and Queens, Deir el Bahri, and the Memnon's Colossi).
- Dendera (Hathor's Temple) and Aswan tours (High Dam, Temple of Isis, the granite quarries, Kitchener Island, the Botanical Gardens, Aga Khan Mausoleum, Kalabsha Temple, Beit et Wali, and the Kertassi's Kiosk.
- Wadi el Seboua (Dakka & Meharakka temples), Amada (Amada & Derr temples, Penout's tomb), Kasr Ibrim (tour to the citadel) and Abu Simbel (rock temples).