River Ambassador Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Ambassador
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||58 - 118|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of River Ambassador
The Uniworld River Ambassador boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers departing from Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Basel and Frankfurt am Main.
River Ambassador cruise ship entered service in 1993. She's one of Uniworld Cruises older vessels. After the refurbs in 2006 and 2011, it's hard to distinguish the age of this 118-passenger ship due to the light and stylish interiors. River Ambassador suites and staterooms on the Rhine Deck feature French balconies. The amenities also include built-in closets, individual climate-control, hair dryer, direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV, infotainment center and complimentary movie options, bottled water and Marble bathrooms with L’Occitane en Provence products. Ship's guests can benefit from the 24-hour reception service and complimentary specialty coffee bar, free Internet and Wi-Fi access. Uniworld cruises focus on walking and exploration tours with local guides.
River Ambassador river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld River Ambassador cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Ambassador wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 58 (of which 4 Suite)
- Restaurants: Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar)
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Library, Boutique Shop, Serenity Spa.
- River Ambassador ship is one of the older boats owned by this major river cruise line. The ship passed through extensive refurbishment projects - in 2006 and in 2011. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Baroness, Countess, Duchess, Empress, Princess, Queen and Royale.
- All riverview suites and standard staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All the Rhine Deck’s cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld cruises’ shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.