River Duchess Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Duchess
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||66 - 132|
|Decks with cabins||4|
Review of River Duchess
The Uniworld River Duchess boat cruises on Rhine, Danube and Main Rivers departing from Antwerp, Amsterdam, Vienna and Istanbul.
River Duchess cruise ship features only outside cabins (67, 22 with French balconies), maintained by daily service, all with controllable AC, premium bedding, direct-dial telephone, storage, flat-screen TV, built-in safe, hair dryer and compact bathroom with L’Occitane products. The staterooms on the lower deck have a wide window, and the middle deck staterooms feature a large panoramic window. The elevator services Duchess' three interior decks. River Duchess Main Restaurant is on ship's lower deck and dining there is “best-of-the-best”. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style with a variety of cold and hot items, as well as individually prepared. Menu items offer American and Continental preparations. Local specialities are also featured. Dinner includes four courses, open-seating, with a selection of fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
River Duchess river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld River Duchess cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Duchess wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 66 (of which 4 Suite)
- Restaurants: Palace Restaurant (main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Blue Danube Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Captain's Lounge & Library (full-service bar), Patio Lounge, La Motte Sky Lounge
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, sauna, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, laundry and ironing facilities, elevator, 24-hour reception service, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- River Duchess ship was extensively renovated in 2009 and 2012. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Ambassador, Baroness, Countess, Empress, Princess, Queen and Royale.
- All riverview suites and standard staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All the Rhine Deck’s cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld cruises’ shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.