River Princess Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Princess
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||66 - 132|
|Decks with cabins||4|
Review of River Princess
The Uniworld River Princess boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers departing from Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest and Istanbul.
River Princess is a boutique hotel-style river boat, built to carry her guests in style through Europe. With lavish staterooms, fine dining and extra amenities, this beautiful ship is perfect to explore the Danube, Rhine and Main rivers. Enjoy the panoramic main lounge, vast sun deck with shuffleboard and chess, sauna and fitness room. The River Princess has unique amenities not available on other river ships. The Princess is even equipped with an elevator and guests can receive complimentary Nordic walking sticks and bicycles at each destination. The ship has a stylish restaurant to enjoy delicious food and impeccable service. She also features two lounges, plenty of space and a full-service bar to enjoy a cocktail in the evenings.
River Princess river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld River Princess cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Princess wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 66 (of which 4 Suite)
- Restaurants: Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Captain's Lounge & Library (full-service bar), Patio Lounge, Sky Lounge
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, sauna, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, laundry and ironing facilities, elevator, 24-hour reception service, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- River Princess was extensively remodeled in 2011. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Ambassador, Baroness, Countess, Duchess, Empress, Queen and Royale.
- All riverview suites and standard staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All the Rhine Deck's cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld cruises' shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.