River Victoria Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Victoria
|Builder||VEB Elbewerften Boizenburg (Rosslau, Germany)|
|Length (LOA)||129 m / 423 ft|
|Passengers||101 - 202|
|Decks with cabins||4|
|Former names||MS Aleksandr Griboyedov|
Review of River Victoria
The Uniworld River Victoria ship cruises in Russia on Volga River departing from Moscow and St Petersburg. The ship's alternative name is "KNYAZHNA VIKTORIA".
River Victoria cruise ship ("Aleksandr Griboyedov") features beautifully appointed staterooms, all riverview with hotel beds, European duvets and fine linens. The suites and staterooms on the Volga and Neva decks have private balconies. Stateroom amenities include flat-screen TV and infotainment center, individual AC, telephone, complimentary movie options, bottled water, comfy bathrobes and bathrooms with L’Occitane en Provence products. River Victoria ship's public areas include the Chagall Lounge (dance floor and full-service bar), Katarina Bar (outdoor patio), Sun deck patio offering lounge chairs, Pushkin Restaurant featuring panoramic views, Serenity River Spa, fitness center, boutique, library and reading room, Internet corner and elevator.
River Victoria river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld Russia cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Volga River cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows a list of exemplary Volga cruise itineraries (southbound and northbound routes):
- 6-day from Saint Petersburg to Moscow - Thu Sep 03 (Saint Petersburg, departing), Fri Sep 04 (Lake Ladoga), Sat Sep 05 (Kizhi Island), Sun Sep 06 (Goritsy), Mon Sep 07 (Rybinsk Reservoir), Tue Sep 08 (Uglich), Wed Sep 09 (Moscow, arrive)
- 6-day from Moscow to Saint Petersburg - Mon May 16 (Moscow, departing), Tue May 17 (Moskow Canal), Wed May 18 (Yaroslavl), Thu May 19 (Goritsy), Fri May 20 (Mandrogi), Sat May 21 (Svir River), Sun May 22 (Saint Petersburg, arrive).
River Victoria wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 9
- Total number of cabins: 101 (of which 10 Suite)
- Restaurants: Pushkin Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Chagall Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Katarina Bar
- Sun Deck (with lounge chairs), Library, Boutique, Serenity Spa, Fitness center, elevator, free Internet/Wi-Fi access, 24h specialty coffee & tea bar, 24h reception service.
- River Victoria (Knyazhna Viktorya) ship is one of the older boats operated via tine-charter by the Uniworld river cruise line. The ship is owned by the Russian company MosTurFlot.
- Built during Soviet times in East Germany, ms Knyazhna Viktorya passed through an extensive refurbishment project in 2011 and since then is operated by Uniworld under the name "River Victoria". She is among the best luxury river ships on Volga River in Russia. Other major Russia river cruise lines' ships sailing on river Volga are: AmaKatarina, Viking Akun, Viking Helgi, Viking Ingvar, Viking Rurik, Viking Truvor, Scenic Tsar.
- Uniworld's Victoria staterooms on upper decks Volga and Neva have private balconies. Cabin amenities include: deluxe bedding, infotainment center, individual climate-control, bottled water, safe and phone. Presidential Suites additionally have Nespresso coffee machines, and enjoy room service.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there. For other Russia-based ships you can visit our dedicated to Russian River Cruises hub.