Scenic Emerald Review and Specifications
Specifications of Scenic Emerald
|Builder||Den Breejen Shipyards (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2720 gt|
|Passengers||85 - 167|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Scenic Emerald
The Scenic Emerald boat cruises on Danube, Main and Rhine rivers in Europe. The itineraries visit Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic. Departures are from Amsterdam, Nurnberg (Nuremberg), Zurich, Budapest and Prague. Itineraries with Paris (France) are price-inclusive of air travel deals to/from Holland or Germany.
Scenic Emerald was launched in 2008 as one of Scenic Cruises popular “space ships”. The extraordinary “space ship” class design offers plentiful cabin and public space, as well as one of the highest in industry passenger space ratio. The Scenic ship Emerald offers elegantly designed lounges and restaurants, and over 80% of the cabins with full balconies. All Scenic Emerald staterooms have top amenities – from the step-out balconies to flat-screen TVs with complimentary movies. Scenic guests also benefit from the free WiFi in each stateroom, L’Occitane en Provence products, and mini bars. Diamond Deck suites pamper with personal butler service. On all (price-inclusive) Scenic cruise tours and excursions ashore, guests receive GPS tracking devices (called ScenicTailorMade) with uploaded digital maps. They also double as listening devices for the live narration by the line's local expert tour guides provided on all group travel excursions. Binoculars and bicycles are also provided complimentary to fully enjoy the scenery everywhere along the itinerary route.
Our Scenic Emerald cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Scenic cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Scenic Tours river cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
Scenic Emerald wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 14
- Total number of cabins: 85 (of which 70 balcony suites).
- Restaurants: Crystal Restaurant, Portobellos (Italian), Riverview Terrace (al fresco), Table la Rive (Emerald Deck, for Suite passengers only)
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge, River Cafe
- Wellness Centre (Gym and Spa), shop, elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
- Scenic Emerald cruise deals are inclusive of Internet (Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions, ground transfers, hotel stays, gratuities, port taxes, all beverages consumed on the ship (coffee, tea, bottled water, soft drinks). River cruise fares are also inclusive of alcohol - wine and beer at lunch/dinner, but also of cocktails and liquor offered at the boat's bars.
- In the Scenic fleet, the river ship Emerald has other “Space-Ships” sisters with the same design - Diamond, Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire.
- Be sure to join the Scenic Cruises loyalty program named "Scenic Club". The Scenic Club membership is free and offers numerous benefits, including exclusive deals, booking discount vouchers, members-only river cruise and tour itineraries, complimentary hotel packages and limousine services, unlimited laundry, Scenic-logoed merchandise, gift cards, special (exclusive) onboard events and competitions.
- Note: Depending on departure dates, itineraries and special offers/promotions, sometimes, Scenic river cruise prices may include the airfare.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - RA, R (x4, deck3), RJ, BJ (x6, deck2&3), A, B, BA, C, P, PA (x58, deck2&3), BS (x1, deck2)
- Window Staterooms - D, E (x15, deck1).
- More than 80% of the accommodations feature full-size balconies. Every room has a “Scenic Slumber Bed” that is queen-size, with fine linens and a menu of pillows. Junior and Royal Suites offer butler service.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.