Viking Hild Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Hild
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH|
|Speed||15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||29 m / 95 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||95 - 190|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Viking Hild
The Viking Hild boat cruises on Rhine and Moselle rivers in France, Germany, Switzerland. The ship is departing from Paris.
The state-of-the-art river ship Viking Hild longship was designed as a “green ship” by the legendary architects Yran & Storbraaten, with solar panels, hybrid energy-efficient engines and organic herb garden. The added benefit of hybrid engines is smoother cruising experience.
Viking Hild river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Viking cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Viking River Cruises Europe cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On some Viking Hild cruise tours, the line offers round-trip USA airfare discount deals (on select cabins or itineraries/dates).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Viking Hild river cruise itineraries as themes, officially announced by the Viking Cruises line:
- "PARIS TO THE SWISS ALPS" are 12-days Rhine and Moselle cruises from Paris. These deals feature Rhine and Moselle Rivers sailing, 3 countries to visit (France, Germany, Switzerland) and 10 complimentary land tours/excursions.
Viking Hild wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 8
- Total number of cabins: 95 (of which 9 Suite, 22 French Balconies, 25 with a non-opening window).
- Restaurants: Hild (dining room), Aquavit Terrace (al fresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Observation, Hild Atrium (lobby), Library (Internet), Shop (gifts, souvenirs), top-deck (shaded relaxation area, Sky Bar, Herbal Garden, putting green, walking track, shaffleboard). The Hild longship doesn't have gym room, pool, jacuzzi, spa.
- Viking Hild river cruise deals are inclusive of Internet (Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions, ground transfers, room service, live evening entertainment, daily lecturers, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
- Note: To/from Viking Hild boat transfers and airport meet&greet services are included in the cruise fares only when airfares are purchased through the Viking line.
- Viking Hild is one of the latest generation Viking Cruises longships. This is a new (patented) Viking river cruise boat design allowing bigger accommodations without the need to shrink public areas size and to compromise the vessel's general comfort.
- Viking Hild’s naming ceremony is expected to be a typical Viking “group christening” event including at least a pair of longships (with the other one being Viking Herja).
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low:
- Suites - ES (x2, deck3), AA (x7, deck 3)
- Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x17, deck2)
- French Balcony Staterooms (with floor to ceiling door-windows) - C (x5, deck3), D (x15, deck2)
- RiverView Staterooms - E (x18, deck1), F (x7, deck1).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.