ms Beethoven Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Beethoven
|Year built||2004 / Age : 13|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||90 - 180|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of ms Beethoven
MS Beethoven ship cruises on Danube River (departing from Vienna Austria) and on Rhine river (departing from Strasbourg France and also from Antwerp Belgium). Combined Rhine-Main-Danube cruises offer departures from Amsterdam Holland.
This riverboat as design and cabins is the same as the CroisiEurope ship L'Europe.
The riverboat has 75 passenger cabins (equally sized at 140 ft2 / 13 m2), including 6 cabins with double beds and 1 cabin equipped for disabled. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Middle Deck rooms have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Beethoven Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, elevator, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Beethoven's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes. The MS Beethoven's Danube and Rhine river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in Germany, Austria, Holland (The Netherlands), Hungary, Slovakia, Germany "Christmas Market" river cruises are offered in December with round-trip departures from Strasbourg France.
MS Beethoven cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Beethoven cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Danube and Rhine are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Beethoven wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 3
- Total number of cabins: 90 (all of which riverview, 1 for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (21 double), Middle Deck (26 double, 1 disabled), Upper Deck (42 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: show lounge with bar (dance floor), panorama bar, sun deck (deck chairs), French balconies, gift shop, elevator, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Beethoven ship cruises on Danube and Rhine in Europe.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
- From the same class are the CroisiEurope ships L’Europe (same design and cabins configuration), Cyrano de Bergerac, Gerard Schmitter, Vivaldi, and the line's Portugal ships Fernao De Magalhaes, Gil Eanes, Infante Don Henrique, Vasco de Gama.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Beethoven Itineraries 2017
The below listed ms Beethoven cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
26 May 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
02 June 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
30 June 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
07 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
14 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
14 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Biking along the Danube
21 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
28 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
04 August 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
11 August 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
11 August 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Biking along the Danube
18 August 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
29 September 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
29 September 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Biking along the Danube
06 October 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip The Beautiful Blue Danube
13 October 2017 8 nights / 9 days, one-way from Vienna to Strasbourg
|14 Oct||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|15 Oct||Vienna, Austria|
|16 Oct||Passau, Germany|
|16 Oct||Regensburg, Germany|
|17 Oct||Nuremberg, Germany|
|18 Oct||Bamberg, Germany|
|19 Oct||Wurzburg, Germany|
|20 Oct||Wertheim, Germany|
|20 Oct||Miltenberg, Germany|
|21 Oct||Aschaffenburg, Germany|
|21 Oct||Mainz, Germany|
|22 Oct||Arriving in Strasbourg, France|