ms Camargue Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Camargue
|Year built||1995 / Age : 22|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||54 - 104|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Camargue
MS Camargue ship cruises on Rhone river in Burgundy (southeast France wine region) departing from Lyon on round-trip itineraries. This riverboat operates on Rhone and Saone rivers in France together with the CroisiEurope ships Van Gogh and Mistral.
The riverboat has 54 passenger cabins (equally sized at 97 ft2 / 9 m2), including 2 suites and 4 single. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with large Picture windows (also non-opening). Both cabin decks have 1 suite accommodation and 2 single-occupancy rooms each. As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), wardrobe/closet, satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Camargue restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet usage. The Camargue ship’s Rhone river cruise itinerary is in southeast France, through the Burgundy wine region. The ship is leaving from Lyon on roundtrip itineraries. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Camargue's guests to enjoy the local French wines and cuisine along the cruise itinerary routes. The CroisiEurope line also owns the Saone-Rhone riverboats Mistral and Van Gogh, and also the hotel barges Anne-Marie and Jeanine.
MS Camargue cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Camargue cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in Portugal are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Camargue wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 3
- Total number of cabins: 54 (all of which riverview, 2 suites, 4 singles, none for disabled)
- Cabins - Main Deck (31 double, 1 Suite, 2 single, 1 disabled), Upper Deck (17 double, 1 Suite, 2 single)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), sun deck (deck chairs), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Camargue ship cruises on Rhone and Saone rivers in France. Itineraries are in Burgundy and Provence (wine regions in south-eastern France) round-trips from Lyon.
- The CroisiEurope line also owns the Saone-Rhone riverboats Mistral and Van Gogh, and also the hotel barges Anne-Marie and Jeanine.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.