ms Cyrano de Bergerac Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Cyrano de Bergerac
Review of ms Cyrano de Bergerac
The Cyrano de Bergerac boat cruises on Dordogne and Garonne rivers in France, leaving out of Bordeaux. Itineraries also include the Gironde Estuary.
The CroisiEurope Cyrano de Bergerac ship has 87 passenger cabins (equally sized at 140 ft2 / 13 m2). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview porthole windows (non-opening). Middle Deck cabins are with picture windows (also non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with its own bar, dance floor, outdoor terrace), a dining room restaurant, upper deck lounge with a terrace, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers, deckchairs, served terrace lounge), gift shop, library, elevator, complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tastings allow guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines along the cruise itinerary routes. The Cyrano de Bergerac ship’s Dordogne and Garonne river cruise itineraries from Bordeaux are themed:
- "A Renowned Land of Plenty" - visits PAUILLAC - BLAYE - LIBOURNE - ST EMILION - CADILLAC
- "Nature's authentic heritage" - visits LIBOURNE (BOURG) - ST EMILION - PAUILLAC - BLAYE
- "The Gironde Estuary and the Garonne River" - visits PAUILLAC - BLAYE - LIBOURNE (BOURG) - ST EMILION
- "The Heart of the Bordeaux Vineyards" - visits PAUILLAC - LIBOURNE - ST EMILION - CADILLAC
- "Three Mighty Rivers" - visits PAUILLAC - BLAYE - LIBOURNE - ST EMILION - CADILLAC
Among the tours and excursions along the Cyrano de Bergerac ship's Bordeaux cruise itineraries are:
- Bordeaux (embarkation) - sailing on Garonne River, then on Gironde River (before the arrival in Pauillac), Medoc (red wines region, wine tasting tour)
- Gironde estuary, arrival in Blaye (guided tour, overnight stay), Corniche excursion (optional) or Bourg vineyards (hiking tour)
- Dordogne River, arrival in Libourne (Saint-Emilion excursion /optional)
- passing by Cazeau Island and Bordeaux City, arrival in Cadillac (overnight stay, guided tour, Roquetaillade Castle excursion)
- Bordeaux (overnight stay before disembarkation) - guided bus tour (city attractions)
- Libourne (overnight stay) - Saint-Laurent-des-Combes (hiking tour, wine tasting) or Saint Emilion church (excursion)
- River Garonne, passing the Cazeau Island and the Patiras Island, arrival in Pauillac (overnight stay) - St Seurinoise loop (hiking tour) or Medoc vineyards (excursion, wine tasting)
- Bordeaux (overnight stay before disembarkation) - full day optional excursions: to Arcachon Bay or to Cognac (wine region)
The CroisiEurope line also owns the Dordogne-Garonne riverboat Princesse d’Aquitaine.
MS Cyrano de Bergerac cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Cyrano de Bergerac cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Cyrano de Bergerac wiki
|Year built 2013|
Passenger capacity / crew capacity 174 / 30
Dimensions (Gross tonnage weight / LOA length) 1500 tons / 360 ft (110 m)
Flag State (registered in) France
Ship builder CroisiEurope (Strasbourg shipyard)
Ship owner and Operator CroisiEurope
Christened by -
Official website link croisieuroperivercruises.com
Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Cyrano de Bergerac Itineraries 2016
The below listed ms Cyrano de Bergerac cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.