ms Douce France Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Douce France
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||79 - 160|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Douce France
The Douce France boat cruises on Rhine river (in Germany and Holland) departing from Strasbourg (France) on round-trip itineraries, and also on one-ways leaving from Antwerp (Belgium) and from Amsterdam (Holland).
The CroisiEurope Douce France ship has 79 passenger cabins (equally sized at 108 ft2 / 10 m2). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Douce France Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Douce France's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Douce France's Rhine river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in Germany and Holland (The Netherlands).
- France Christmas Market river cruises in Strasbourg are offered during the December Holidays. The itinerary has duration of 3-days and includes inner city Strasbourg canal cruising with both touring and Christmas shopping options.
MS Douce France cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Douce France cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Rhine are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Douce France wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 5
- Total number of cabins: 79 (all of which riverview, 1 suite, 2 singles, none for disabled)
- Cabins - Main Deck (44 double, 4 triple, 2 single, 1 suite), Upper Deck (28 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), bar, sun deck (deck chairs), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Douce France ship cruises on Rhine river (in Northeast Europe).
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Douce France Itineraries 2017
The below listed ms Douce France cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|30 Jul||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|31 Jul - 01 Aug||Amsterdam, Holland (Overnight)|
|01 Aug||Amsterdam, Holland|
|01 Aug||Nijmegen, Holland|
|02 Aug||Cologne, Germany|
|02 Aug - 03 Aug||Konigswinter, Germany (Overnight)|
|03 Aug||Konigswinter, Germany|
|03 Aug - 04 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany (Overnight)|
|04 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany|
|04 Aug||Speyer, Germany|
|05 Aug||Arriving in Strasbourg, France|
|22 Aug||Departing from Strasbourg, France|
|23 Aug||Mainz, Germany|
|23 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany|
|23 Aug - 24 Aug||Boppard, Germany (Overnight)|
|24 Aug||Boppard, Germany|
|24 Aug||Koblenz, Germany|
|24 Aug - 25 Aug||Alken, Germany (Overnight)|
|25 Aug||Alken, Germany|
|25 Aug - 26 Aug||Cochem, Germany (Overnight)|
|26 Aug||Arriving in Cochem, Germany|
|08 Sep||Departing from Strasbourg, France|
|09 Sep||Mainz, Germany|
|09 Sep||Rudesheim, Germany|
|09 Sep - 10 Sep||Boppard, Germany (Overnight)|
|10 Sep||Boppard, Germany|
|10 Sep||Koblenz, Germany|
|10 Sep - 11 Sep||Alken, Germany (Overnight)|
|11 Sep||Alken, Germany|
|11 Sep - 12 Sep||Cochem, Germany (Overnight)|
|12 Sep||Arriving in Cochem, Germany|
|19 Sep||Departing from Strasbourg, France|
|20 Sep||Mainz, Germany|
|20 Sep||Rudesheim, Germany|
|20 Sep - 21 Sep||Boppard, Germany (Overnight)|
|21 Sep||Boppard, Germany|
|21 Sep||Koblenz, Germany|
|21 Sep - 22 Sep||Alken, Germany (Overnight)|
|22 Sep||Alken, Germany|
|22 Sep - 23 Sep||Cochem, Germany (Overnight)|
|23 Sep||Arriving in Cochem, Germany|