ms France Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms France
|Year built||2001 / Age : 16|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||78 - 159|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms France
MS France ship cruises on Seine River (in France's Champagne wine region). Most itineraries depart from Paris and Honfleur, with some round-trips out of Rouen. This riverboat operates on Seine River together with the CroisiEurope ships Botticelli, Renoir and Seine Princess.
The riverboat has 78 passenger cabins (equally sized at 129 ft2 / 12 m2), including 1 suite, 1 single-occupancy room and 2 staterooms equipped for disabled. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and deckchairs), library, gift shop, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The MS France ship’s Seine river cruise itinerary route is in Normandy (Champagne wine region, aka "Champany") between Paris and Honfleur. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines along the cruise itinerary routes. Among the tours and excursions along the France ship's Seine cruise itineraries are:
- Honfleur - guided tour, Alabaster Coast (walking tour), Cote Fleurie (Calvados liquor tasting), Normandy beaches (Omaha Beach, Coleville sur Mer cemetery)
- Rouen (overnight stay) - Boucles de la Seine park (walking tour), Caudebec-en-Caux, Sainte Gertrude valley, Chapelle at Barre-y-va (walking/hiking tour), Saint-Wandrille abbey, Jumieges ruins, Saint Pierre church
- Les Andelys - Martainville (chateau tour)
- Vernon (overnight stay) - bus travel to Duclair (walking tour), Rouen (guided tour), Giverny (Claude Monet Foundation)
- Duclair - (abbeys trail guided tour - Saint-Wandrille, Jumieges, ruins)
- Mantes la Jolie (Paris western suburbs) - Notre-Dame church, Chateau de Malmaison (guided tour)
- Paris - guided tour (city attractions)
MS France cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope France cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms France wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 8
- Total number of cabins: 78 (all of which riverview, 1 suite, 1 single, 2 for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (44 double, 4 triple, 1 single, 1 Suite), Upper Deck (26 double, 2 disabled)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), bar, sun deck (deck chairs), gift shop, library, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The France ship cruises on Seine river from Paris, with a round-trip itinerary. The CroisiEurope line also owns the Seine riverboats Botticelli, Renoir and Seine Princess.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms France Itineraries 2017
The below listed ms France cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
13 September 2017 4 nights / 5 days, one-way from Strasbourg to Cochem
|13 Sep||Departing from Strasbourg, France|
|15 Sep||Mainz, Germany|
|15 Sep||Rudesheim, Germany|
|15 Sep - 16 Sep||Boppard, Germany (Overnight)|
|16 Sep||Boppard, Germany|
|16 Sep||Koblenz, Germany|
|16 Sep - 17 Sep||Alken, Germany (Overnight)|
|17 Sep||Alken, Germany|
|17 Sep - 18 Sep||Cochem, Germany (Overnight)|
|18 Sep||Arriving in Cochem, Germany|
17 September 2017 3 nights / 4 days, one-way from Cochem to Strasbourg
05 October 2017 3 nights / 4 days, one-way from Cochem to Strasbourg