ms Lafayette Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Lafayette
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||90 m / 295 ft|
|Beam (width)||10 m / 33 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1200 gt|
|Passengers||43 - 82|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Lafayette
The Lafayette boat cruises on Rhine river (in Switzerland, Germany and Holland) departing from Basel (Switzerland) and from Amsterdam (Holland).
The CroisiEurope Lafayette ship has 43 passenger cabins (equally sized at 118 ft2 / 11 m2). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Lafayette Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Lafayette's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Lafayette's Rhine river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in The Netherlands (Amsterdam), Switzerland (Basel), France (Strasbourg), and all the rest are located in Germany.
MS Lafayette cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Lafayette cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Rhine are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Lafayette wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 5
- Total number of cabins: 43 (all of which riverview, 1 for disabled, 4 singles).
- Cabins - Main Deck (27 double, 2 single), Upper Deck (11 double, 2 single, 1 disabled)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar, sun deck (lounge chairs), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Lafayette ship cruises on Danube and Rhine rivers in Europe.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.