ms Leonard de Vinci Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Leonard de Vinci
|Year built||2003 / Age : 15|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||105 m / 344 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||72 - 144|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Leonard de Vinci
The Leonard de Vinci boat cruises on Moselle, Rhine and Saar rivers (in Germany) departing from Strasbourg (France) and from Saarbrucken (Germany).
The CroisiEurope Leonard de Vinci ship has 72 passenger cabins (equally sized at 129 ft2 / 12 m2). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Leonard de Vinci Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Leonard de Vinci's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Leonard de Vinci's Rhine and Moselle river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in France (Strasbourg) and all other locations are in Germany.
- The list of German towns/cities on Moselle River (part of the itinerary) includes Trier, Bernkastel-Kues, Cochem, Koblenz.
- The German towns/cities on Saar River (part of the itinerary) are Saarburg and Saarbrucken.
MS Leonard de Vinci cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Leonard de Vinci cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Rhine and Moselle are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Leonard de Vinci wiki
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 72 (all of which riverview, 1 suite, 3 singles, none for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (45 double, 3 single, 1 suite), Upper Deck (23 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), bar, sun deck (deck chairs), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The Leonard de Vinci ship cruises on Rhine river in Europe.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.