ms Loire Princesse Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Loire Princesse
Review of ms Loire Princesse
The Loire Princesse boat cruises on Loire River Loire Valley wine region in northwest France) departing from Nantes (Brittany) on round-trip itineraries.
The CroisiEurope Loire Princesse ship has 48 passenger cabins (equally sized at 160 ft2 / 15 m2). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). All Upper Deck cabins are with floor-to-ceiling windows (slide-opening) and step-out balconies (furnished). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), dresser table, hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning. The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (restaurant with patio terrace), sundeck relaxation area (with chaise loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The ship’s Loire River cruise itinerary is on the France's longest river leaving from Nantes. This river flows northbound from Nevers to Orleans, then westbound through Nantes, reaching the Atlantic Ocean at St Nazaire. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Loire Princesse's guests to enjoy the local cuisine and French wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
CroisiEurope Loire River cruise itineraries
The Loire Princesse cruises have duration of 6-days (named "The Loire, a Royal legacy") and 8-days (named "The Loire, a Royal river"). Both itineraries are with included overnight stays in all port along the route. Among the tours and excursions along the CroisiEurope's Loire cruise itineraries are:
- Nantes (day 1) - embarkation at 6-7 pm, Welcome Cocktail, Dinner and Party on board; an optional excursion offers cruising along Erdre river.
- Nantes (day 2) - optional guided city tour (included visits to the shopping areas around Graslin Theatre and Passage Pommeraye, also the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany), ship lunch, optional bus tour to Saint Nazaire (included visit to the St Nazaire shipbuilding yard), re-boarding the ship in St Nazaire for dinner
- St Nazaire (day 3) - morning departure, afternoon arrival in Ancenis; an optional wine-themed excursion offers bus travel along "Muscadet Wine Route" (wine production region), with included La Chapelle Heulin tour and a Loire chateau visit (vineyard, cellars, white wine tasting), visit the town of Clisson and returning to the ship for dinner.
- Ancenis (day 4) - morning departure (en-route to Bouchemaine) with an optional excursion to Angers (Anjou region's capital) and returning to the ship for dinner.
- Bouchemaine (day 5) - morning departure to Ancenis; a day-long "Castles of the Loire Valley" excursion offers bus travel to the Azay-le-Rideau castle (located in the middle of river Indre), then to Villandry (lunch, free-time exploration). Follows the afternoon travel to Rigny-Usse Castle and re-boarding the ship in Ancenis (Gala Dinner formal event), nightly cruising to Nantes.
- Nantes (day 6) - disembarkation at 10 am.
MS Loire Princesse cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope France cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Loire river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Loire Princesse wiki
|Year built 2014|
Dimensions (Gross tonnage weight / LOA length) 1200 tons / 295 ft (90 m)
Flag State (registered in) France
Ship builder STX (France)
Ship owner and Operator CroisiEurope
Christened by -
Official website link croisieurope.travel
Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.